Sign in to follow this  
supersym

pms50-gns530 and radiopanel saitek

Hi!
I have a problem with this mod and my radiopanel saitek in the C172.
The leds do not light up, the buttons change the frequency well though.
Without everything works correctly.
an idea ?

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Interesting!  I have just recently developed this problem with my Saitek autopilot panel not displaying (Red LEDs not showing), and I recently dropped this Garmin mod into my Community folder.
I now wonder if it is connected.  I will disable the mod later and test again.  I have been swapping USB ports and trying other things for over a week! :smile:

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

If you search below you will find a thread where some one kindly fixed my Saitek auto throttle panel issue for me. The cure was to disable USB advanced power management for the panel.

In addition try plugging it in to a direct port rather than a hub. Also make sure you have the newest Logitech diver installed and not the Saitek one.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

If you search below you will find a thread where some one kindly fixed my Saitek auto throttle panel issue for me. The cure was to disable USB advanced power management for the panel.

In addition try plugging it in to a direct port rather than a hub. Also make sure you have the newest Logitech diver installed and not the Saitek one.

I saw...

I've the latest plugin.

But I didn't disable the USB advanced power management... however it's working correctly without the mod...

• Like 1

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

Yes, I have done all of the usual tricks (solitary USB port, disable power management etc.) and I just had the panel working perfectly for a few days when the latest issue happened. 

I didn't make the connection with the Garmin mod, but I did install it around the same time.  I will try taking it out of my community folder when I get home from work.

@supersym I am glad it is working for you again without the mod.  I don't really use the 530 much anyway, so I will remove the mod and report back - I will probably have to go through the long world update download tonight though, so it may be tomorrow before I can report back.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

The logitech plugins is utterly bad. I've switch to using a 3rd party application (SPAD.NEXT) and send all my command through Simconnect. It is so much better now.

Edited by fogboundturtle

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

For me it's the opposite !

Since I don't use no more spad (with MSFS) all is working perfectly except the led with the mod gns530...