Sign in to follow this  
ThrottleUp

Back country low level madness. (My 1st MSFS shots!)

I'm new to this title, really enjoying the visuals. My first shots. Some tootling around in the WA area checking out bush strips 🙂

GGK5gk3.png

8R8RhKf.jpg

fOQZQ1D.jpg

x9dtS5Q.jpg

rBEGOyr.jpg

7GwxfBi.jpg

Edited by ThrottleUp
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Now get the Gravel Carbon Cub (freeware) and enjoy life 😀

• Upvote 1

Bert

Thats nice shots malte !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Now we got you and there is no turning  back 😄😄

Edited by bernd1151
  • Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Love your pictures...(have seen my share of RW (dense) tropical greenery...)...

Have fun....🙂...!

Edited by P_7878
  • Like 1

Thanks for all your kind comments 😀 Im totally hooked and spend hours droning around in this amazing creation. 

@Bert Pieke I will check that plane out thanks!

@Alaska738 thanks, i crashed cos I didnt understand "active pause" while taking these shots!

@bernd1151 for sure, totally hooked now!

@P_7878 this is a must for me - I just have to have dense forest cover, I will take the FPS hit even but anything less ruins immersion. Amazingly my old computer can manage the dense setting.

The big surprise for me is...look at my specs in my sig. This is a 1st gen i7, 13 years old. With Orbx and even in some stock areas of FSX I was getting SINGLE DIGIT FPS.

Yet in MSFS I can have some sliders on Ultra or High and keep a steady 30-32FPS. However this applies only if I fly over the boonies and stick to small planes.

Once over cities and towns the game is unplayable unfortunately (slide show). I am also unable to fly airliners. But thats fine because I use MSFS for light airplane bush flying only. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThrottleUp said:

The big surprise for me is...look at my specs in my sig. This is a 1st gen i7, 13 years old. With Orbx and even in some stock areas of FSX I was getting SINGLE DIGIT FPS.

Yet in MSFS I can have some sliders on Ultra or High and keep a steady 30-32FPS. However this applies only if I fly over the boonies and stick to small planes.

Yes it is a credit to Asobo that they could pull that off. And you will see that the world is full of interesting and varied boonies and not only the West coast where we have roamed for so many years.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam