Sign in to follow this  
david_wi

Falcon F-50 in P3D V5.2

4 hours ago, david_wi said:

Tried to fly the plane in P3D V5.2 and after loading the sim CTD

If you are using a Flight1 or RXP GPS make sure you have updated to the latest version for P3Dv5.2.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ark said:

If you are using a Flight1 or RXP GPS make sure you have updated to the latest version for P3Dv5.2.

Al

I found that Weather Radar was not updated so moved it out of the Panel.cfg file

6 hours ago, david_wi said:

I found that Weather Radar was not updated so moved it out of the Panel.cfg file

That's interesting. I thought the WX radar was causing some CTDs as well and had removed the MV_WX.dll from the P3Dv5.2 gauges folder. But when testing it further the CTDs were gone. I have not tried any complete flights with the Falcon50, but I can load it and take off and the WX radar seems to work, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Have you seen any info from Milviz about the compatibility of the WX radar with P3Dv5.2? I can't seem to find anything about this.

Thx,

Al

On 6/19/2021 at 5:08 PM, ark said:

Have you seen any info from Milviz about the compatibility of the WX radar with P3Dv5.2? I can't seem to find anything about this.

just exchanged a few emails with MV people, the told me that 5.2 broke up a few things and their working on a fix. however, does not have a good forecast  

2 hours ago, ccjef said:

just exchanged a few emails with MV people, the told me that 5.2 broke up a few things and their working on a fix. however, does not have a good forecast  

Yes, thanks, also see the MV statements here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/602089-milviz-weather-radar/page/3/

Looks like it may be quite a while before we see a possible WX Radar fix for P3Dv5.2 HF1.

Al

Edited by ark