Sign in to follow this  
goodperson36

MSFS 2020 Airbus NEO issues!!!

Okay, hello everyone! I am trying to figure out from any of you how to fix the aircraft running off the runway on landing without me being able to not control it with my joystick. As soon as I land and use the thrust reverse the aircraft take off to the left or right depending what mood it’s in at the time. I have tried turning down the wind and it still does the same thing. I know some people are not having this issue but I am. Anyway any tips would be great.

Edited by goodperson36

17 minutes ago, goodperson36 said:

Okay, hello everyone! I am trying to figure out from any of you how to fix the aircraft running off the runway on landing without me being able to not control it with my joystick. As soon as I land and use the thrust reverse the aircraft take off to the left or right depending what mood it’s in at the time. I have tried turning down the wind and it still does the same thing. I know some people are not having this issue but I am. Anyway any tips would be great.

Does it happen only when using thrust reverse?
How do you control rudder? Pedals?

• Upvote 1

Check / calibrate throttles in EFB, does REV only apply to one axis = engine 

also, AP still connected upon touchdown? The FBW neo then keeps the aircraft aligned w/ rwy, no idea though which neo Version you refer to. 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

47 minutes ago, DAD said:

Check / calibrate throttles in EFB, does REV only apply to one axis = engine 

also, AP still connected upon touchdown? The FBW neo then keeps the aircraft aligned w/ rwy, no idea though which neo Version you refer to. 

Phil can you have the FBW ready to go at gate (engines running) ? also if I dont want to manually input a route will it import a MSFS plan ? thanks

Also which version should I use stable or dev ? thanks 

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

Is Auto rudder on? as it's a lot better with it, especially at first.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

17 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Is Auto rudder on? as it's a lot better with it, especially at first.

where do i find that at in settings in MSFS2020

2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Does it happen only when using thrust reverse?
How do you control rudder? Pedals?

i only have a joystick and i can turn the joystick left and right which controls the rudders. but when the aircraft bares left and i try to go the other direction with the rudder the aircraft keeps going left.

Main MSFS options screen, >Options>assistance>Auto rudder .

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

8 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

Phil can you have the FBW ready to go at gate (engines running) ? also if I dont want to manually input a route will it import a MSFS plan ? thanks

Also which version should I use stable or dev ? thanks 

At gate it automatically starts cold and dark like any plane in MSFS but ctrl-e helps 😉

not sure about MSFS routes since I only import SimBrief routes

I use the dev, it’s updated daily, often twice. Sometimes that may introduce minor glitches but those are usually they are taken care of with the next update. Just run the auto-installer regularly before launching MSFS 

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

10 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Thank you much appreciate it 🙂 

Sure. And thinking back I am pretty confident the fbw also loads MSFS flight plans

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

19 minutes ago, DAD said:

Sure. And thinking back I am pretty confident the fbw also loads MSFS flight plans

Definitely does, including SID's and STAR's, if you select them in the planner.

• Like 2

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor