Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Kneeboard Util for FSX?

Has anyone run across any KB utils for FSX yet?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

>Has anyone run across any KB utils for FSX yet? >>Nope! I hate the new kb because it won't except any html.MickeyStupid does it again!

>>Has anyone run across any KB utils for FSX yet? >>>>>Nope!> >I hate the new kb because it won't except any html.>>MickeyStupid does it again!>It does "accept" HTML, it just won't allow you to follow any links nor will it act as a browser ala the FS9 KB.I recently edited the FSDZigns L-049A Checklist and ReferenceHTML documents to pull all the "Href"'d documents into themain HTML page to create usable checklist and reference documents for FSX. They are still HTML documents but arenow "all-in-one". Paul

Wide-5.jpg

>>>Has anyone run across any KB utils for FSX yet? >>>>>>>>Nope!>> >>I hate the new kb because it won't except any html.>>>>MickeyStupid does it again!>>>>>It does "accept" HTML, it just won't allow you to follow >any links nor will it act as a browser ala the FS9 KB.>>I recently edited the FSDZigns L-049A Checklist and Reference>HTML documents to pull all the "Href"'d documents into the>main HTML page to create usable checklist and reference >documents for FSX. They are still HTML documents but are>now "all-in-one".>> Paul>When I put links into the 'kneeboard_keys.htm' file they do not show up in the sim. When I put links into an aircraft specific checklist or reference file they show up in the sim but don't work. When I run these aircraft specific checklist and reference files in Internet Explorer they work ok. Yes you are correct that we can't use the kneeboard like in fs9. This is rediculous. There are many addons that have more sophisticated html files that obviously won't work now.Buggers!