Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMan

Cannot open PMDG Ops Centre

Have just purchased the DC-6. I am able to select a flight with the DC-6, so this seems okay. However I want to open the O.C. to select additional liveries. However when I try to open the O.C. I get this message: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll   was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem."  Tried to reinstall twice and this did not fix the problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Did you reinstall the C++ runtime also?

Perhaps this will help solve the problem.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

I have the same problem.  I installed the C++ runtime as suggested but to no avail.  I only get a black page with at the left lower border : OC2 server ping.
Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

I have posted this issue on the PMDG Forum also.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

3 minutes ago, AviatorMan said:

I have posted this issue on the PMDG Forum also.

Good, let's wait for their answer 😀

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Try this Gents !

Go into :C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center

and find the file exe. :"OpsCenterUpdater.exe" and double click and run it and it should get ya going !

Tom Giesige

This might work

T45

"The issue is due to large DPI setting at your PC. You can either reduce the DPI to 100% or use the below steps

1. browse to C:/user/APPDATA/Roaming/PMDG\PMDG Operations Center
2. Right-click PMDG Operations Center.exe and choose "Properties"
3. Click on Compatibility Tab
4. Change High DPI settings by doing step 5
5. Tick the Override high DPI scaling behavior box, And, select 'Scaling performed by System' (drop down choice box. Choose 'System'

Save & Apply.

Fixed my problem. Everything magically appeared

T45

Edited by Treetops45
  • Like 1

If you have P3D v4 or V5 PMDG aircraft you may have to uninstall those.... I think.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Thanks for the suggestions, but none of the fixes suggested so far have worked for me.  MSFS2020 is the only flight simulator currently installed on my computer.

Then did you have 4K or anything less of a mointor.  

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Updating the OC did not help this problem.  I tried to find the   "Change High DPI settings by doing step 5" on the compatibility page but did not find it.  Ok I have a french Win10, but I did not find anything that could lead me to High DPI...

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me.  Looks like you need a PHD in magic to run this OC.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Mine has not worked since the last OC update. Apparently there is something in the current version that my virus protection(Bitdefender) does not like and blocks it (no problem with Bitdefender till the last OC update). I've inserted an "exception" and it still blocks the pmdg OC. I've tried the step list above and no change. I've sent a 2nd communication to the Bitdefender support and awaiting a reply. Seems like their are a few issues with the latest OC version.

Edited by dbw1
spelling

30 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Updating the OC did not help this problem.  I tried to find the   "Change High DPI settings by doing step 5" on the compatibility page but did not find it.  Ok I have a french Win10, but I did not find anything that could lead me to High DPI...

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me.  Looks like you need a PHD in magic to run this OC.

Jean-Jacques

Right-click the PMDG Operations Center.exe file in your PMDG directory and select Properties in the drop-down.

Do you have a Compatibility tab?

Do you not have a Change HIghDPI settings near the bottom? In older versions of Windows the change DPI settings were on the General tab and you had to click Advanced. Was a common fix in FSX for missing textures on aircraft.

9 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

Right-click the PMDG Operations Center.exe file in your PMDG directory and select Properties in the drop-down.

Do you have a Compatibility tab?

Do you not have a Change HIghDPI settings near the bottom? In older versions of Windows the change DPI settings were on the General tab and you had to click Advanced. Was a common fix in FSX for missing textures on aircraft.

Thanks. I found it and had to change the screen resolution to have it working.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI