Sign in to follow this  
Gaiiden

what are the 96 upcoming aircraft?

You have to piece the info together from multiple sites.   fselite, aerosoft, orbx, Official MSFS Facebook/forum, individual developer etc.

You can also just google. 

The only ones I care about are:

FlyByWire A380, stunning and free and looking good on development pace.

Digital Flight Dynamics, A350. also freeware and opensource, still pretty incomplete

Virtualcol Embraer 175, probably wont be that good, but we will see.  Should be out this week. 

Aerosoft Twin Otter.  We know this one is in the works and pretty close to done. Id bet by Sept.

Aerosoft A 330.  Aerosoft told us this is their top priority.

Wiskey Jet A220,  Whiskey jet has a Facebook page.  Looks like the project is advancing

Asobo Hans Hartmann ATR42/72 (I am really looking forward to this one)

PMDG 737?  Not a ton of info on it.  No progress updates or mention of development stage. 

There are also quite a few GA, old military planes and ultralight products coming soon.  

It would, be nice to see if someone is keeping track of various projects., 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, aniiran said:

The only ones I care about are:

1. GA planes with modern glass
2. Business jets
3. Qualitywings 787
4. Airbus A350-900

However, I don't see any developer releasing any of the above any time soon. So my bets are on the improvement of the default sim avionics (G1000 and G3000), paired with the various mods. 

There is no compilation as far as I know.

Ones that I have been watching for that have been tossed around as on the way include:

• JF Piper Warrior II and Hawk T1/A
  • Simworks Studio Kodiak
  • AT Simulations Antonov An-2 
  • Kai31 Tupolov TU-134
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

There is no compilation as far as I know.

Ones that I have been watching for that have been tossed around as on the way include:

• JF Piper Warrior II and Hawk T1/A
  • Simworks Studio Kodiak
  • AT Simulations Antonov An-2 
  • Kai31 Tupolov TU-134

These are exactly my top three as well. 

I am not looking much further ahead than that at the moment.  Although after their success with the Seneca, I wouldn't say no to a Carenado Apache or Navajo.  I loved the Apache in FSX in particular.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Wing42: Boeing 247D

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

A proper King Air pref 350i.

Like, or even actually the milviz one. Even the Carenado ones for X plane (eg C90) were better than nothing.

not holding my breath.

I usually check msfsaddons.com, seems to have a good record reporting many upcoming aircraft.

• Like 1

Also looking forward to Milviz's C310.

• Like 1

Mario Di Lauro

Asobo recently announced their Ju52, coming with WU VI end of August.

Edited by Belgarath

10 hours ago, aniiran said:

Virtualcol Embraer 175, probably wont be that good, but we will see.  Should be out this week. 

Just had a peep at their site Previews of our new EMBRAER 170/175 MSFS – Virtualcol FS Software® and it looks pretty impressive for $25

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H