Sign in to follow this  
riverreveal

North & South America Chimneys, antennas, radar towers ect

Thanks been waiting on this.

wow, very cool, this had to be a lot of work, thank you very much.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Sweet!  I have a feeling that terrific MSFS updates like this one will never stop coming.

Cheers

bs 

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Donated. Well worth it too. Better and more accurate than Taburet payware.

Thanks for the headsup, being new to MSFS I am looking to quickly get up to speed on must have items, to me this is one of them.

• Like 1

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Oh wow it's out!! Nice!!! I loved the first region! 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Don’t understand why such a basic component of the aviation landscape 1/ was not including in the initial release 2/ had not then a dedicated WU afterwards... chimneys, antennas, not glamorous enough I suppose.’Nuf said😀.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Wow, I don't even need to make announcement here. Thank you 🙂

And thank you everyone for kind words and donations. There are still some bugs to squish with visual effects as it is totally experimental, but apart form that it looks like it works ok.

If you have any objects that are missing or need correction you can notify me on my discord or in comments at flightsim.to.

9 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

wow, very cool, this had to be a lot of work, thank you very much.

Yeah it was. Over 4000 manually placed objects and corrections. AIP data from Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela and Guyana was in pdf format so I had to add it all manually. Many many hours of coding, research, analysing data, making models, downloading copies of the whole OpenStreetMap. But it makes me happy that people have fun with it 🙂

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1

@PuffinFlight  Excellent!  Thank you so much.  Good to see you here!  🙂

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Wow.. @PuffinFlight wasn't kidding when he said to report bugs.. I reported one on FlightSim.To and he immediately addressed, and described why the issue was happening (steam rising from an empty field) and already deleted that effect from that particular area.  Even offered a work around by deleting his VisualEffectsLib folder to complete disable smoke/steam effects completely. 

Great job! Great product

• Like 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors