Sign in to follow this  
737_800

Understanding Marketplace and Flightsim Credits

Hi,

I was going throught the marketplace to look around a bit. There something called "Flightsim Credits" ,what that supposed to be? How can I pay in the marketplace?

I am planning to buy the steam version (right now, I have a game pass subsciption). When I have a Steam account, can I still buy addons in the marketplace? Will the bought addons linked to my steam account or to my xbox game pass account? I think even if I buy msfs on steam, I am still requierend to use a xbox game pass log in, right?

If you buy on Steam you don't need an XBox pass. All of the payware addons bought through the Marketplace are via Steam so you would 'buy' the credits using whatever you use for your Steam wallet - Paypal, Credit Card etc. Its a very simple and painless procedure. Just have the 'Enable Steam Overlay while in-game' box ticked in the Steam settings. That window will open when you buy something and you will be returned to MSFS when its done. 

• Like 1

Can I pay also with Steam credit, without revealing any banking information?

I'm sure you can although I've not done it myself. If you have steam credit it is the same as using any other payment method.