Whilst on topic but at the very high end I should be receiving my Virtual Fly Ruddo pedals today so will be testing them out...

A little treat to myself...All reviews seem excellent.

Dave

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 2:54 PM, Druce said:

Hello. I've always was flying without Rudder Pedals, but today decided to buy some. I serached many variants, but stopped at Logitech G Flight Rudder Pedals. Anyone here using this pedals for sim? If so, tell me please, how good it is?

These are cheap and cheerful, not a great feel but I used mine for about eight years before I moved onto something better. The 'better' was the MFG Crosswind pedals. Great design and precision construction (they're composite, not metal), and with many adjustments for the action and feel. They're not cheap, but my advice is if you're going to buy them make sure to buy the damper upgrade as well! It's only £30 extra and transforms the feel of the pedals.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

also love my MFG crosswind.  I've never seen any controversy on here about hall sensors other than the fact they are more expensive.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I’ve used a number of rudder pedals over the years. I was using CH Pro Pedals in the 1990’s. I went with the Saitek Pro Pedals that worked great and still would if I didn’t buy the Saitek Cessna pedals. The Cessna pedals worked awesome and still would but I bought the Saitek Fighter Pedals. Those worked great and still would if I didn’t buy the Thrustmaster TPR. I have a closet full of Flightsim gear over the years. The Saitek/Logitech pedals aren’t nearly as bad as one of the posts mentioned above.

I just added some Damp Grease on my TFRP, replace all default lubricant were used, it works great, now I can finally have smooth input on it.

Also works great on my throttle, but not so great on my stick, as my stick use roller, rather than pure firction.

Edited by C2615