Sign in to follow this  
tiberiu11

Feelthere problems

Hello,I have tried registering on the Feelthere forums, but I did not get any confirmation email. I am using a Yahoo account. I also tried Gmail or Hotmail, but none work. A friend of mine needs to get in touch with him, but it is impossible. Victor or anybody that can help, could you please email me at tiberiu11 at yahoo.com ?Thank you very much in advance. Every time that I email support at feelthere.com or Victor's address at Geelthere, I get my email back.If any of you have another address that Victor uses or can forward this to him, I will appreciate this.Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks, nobody replied.Can anybody that is a beta tester or that can talk to Victor just send him a link to the post so he could contact us ?By the way, I do not have a support question.I really hope that someone with a kind heart will help me.

I too encountered this problem over the past 4 days. There seems to have been something wrong with the registration and support email system. However, late last night I tried again and finally got an email form directed to a different address than I"d been using when I clicked the support tab and an immediate automated reply from this address as well:This isn't the address that was returning mail as undeliverable, so give it a try. My reply indicated what I needed to do to complete the registration. Better luck now.Robert

there is a confirmed problem with the forum registration software. the error seems to be 'hit and miss', as there are new forum members ... others can't seem to get past the confirmation email step. FT/vic has communicated with iemit.com about the problem.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/