Sign in to follow this  
dsmbell

PMDG DC-6 and Air Hauler 2

Hi, I fly most using Air Hauler 2 and am interested in this aircraft but haven;t purchased it yet and wondered if anyone had imported this into AH2 and if so the purchase & lease cost within AH2?

Linked to this, is there a formula in AH2 to work out how much imported aircraft will cost?

Thanks,

See Chock's post here, about 4 posts down on page 21 of the original thread about this plane which unfortunately was shut down:

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

1 hour ago, dsmbell said:

Hi, I fly most using Air Hauler 2 and am interested in this aircraft but haven;t purchased it yet and wondered if anyone had imported this into AH2 and if so the purchase & lease cost within AH2?

Linked to this, is there a formula in AH2 to work out how much imported aircraft will cost?

Thanks,

Does the p3d/fax version of this work in msfs? I was just over at sim market and noticed it doesn’t say msfs on the compatibility so was just curious, I’m looking at getting something that gives me purpose in using flight simulator.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Think you need the MSFS version of AH2 to be able to use it in MSFS. I have only bought AH2 recently and would definitely recommend it, it not only gives you a reason to fly it gets you flying places you would never have thought of.

Chock posted some numbers a few days ago for the DC-6..

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .