Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Asobo Looking for Aircraft Experts for testing

This is a great sign looks like Asobo is truly onboard big time - thanks for post

• Like 10

Rich Sennett

They claim to be onboard big time since last August.

Why is this request for assistance showing anything different.

The post is rather vague about what they are looking for! You are inferring they are "onboard big time". Kind of a wild assumption!

• Like 2

/S 

MSFS is a game, MS/Asobo are dumbing it down for the Xbox Consoles.

/S off

I'm believer. I think they are actively trying to make the default planes/avionics flyable and accurate.

Edited by ca_metal
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

The post is rather vague about what they are looking for! You are inferring they are "onboard big time". Kind of a wild assumption!

Nice negative post, helps nobody. 

• Like 27

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

21 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

So, you think they just needed to turn a switch and things would start to work? They are taking steps, and asking the community the feedback is another step on the right direction, in my opinion.

Edited by ca_metal
  • Like 3

Their default planes really went from pile of cr*p to acceptable and now probably beyond. This is unexpected for default planes.

Edited by tweekz
  • Like 8

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

14 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Thanks Bob 🙂 

• Like 2

Rich Sennett

1 hour ago, tpete61 said:

Please!

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

I agree with you .....@tpete61 appears to be angry because the poster was being positive.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tpete61 said:

Zzzeeeerooo!

bs

Edited by bean_sprout
  • Like 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Well, it helps immensely. It confirms even more that MSFS is a dumbed down ‘flight simulator’. Amazing graphical engine. Terrible flight dynamics. 
The answer? Let’s ask home gamers and ‘simmers’ who have never flown in their life to assist what we can’t do. Encouraging! 

• Upvote 2

Hmm, unique insight into the default aeroplanes you say? Mais oui, bien sûr! I am willing to assist with my extensive knowledge of the best place to stand at the side of an Airbus A320 so that the blast coming out of the avionics exhaust vent keeps you warm when it's snowing. This is vital knowledge on a walkaround. Sign me up! 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here