Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Asobo Looking for Aircraft Experts for testing

I submitted my application. Put ours flown in type and dual given (including ownership of 172). See what gives!

• Like 10

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

24 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I submitted my application. Put ours flown in type and dual given (including ownership of 172). See what gives!

this is great!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Thanks for signing up and hope they get flooded with real world pilot feedback on all the aircraft types.

My trust in MS/Asobo just gone up another notch.

Was flying earlier today .. hectic weather and the C208 behaved so well on the arrival and approach - after shutdown said to myself .. "dang this is so close to the real thing, it was worth waiting 25 years .. "

• Like 7

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

2 hours ago, spacedyemeerkat said:

Wonder if there'll be any openings for us tree experts?

Microsoft "Flight" Simulator or Microsoft tree fetish?

5 hours ago, ca_metal said:

MSFS is a game, MS/Asobo are dumbing it down for the Xbox Consoles.

And the fishing expedition is for "experts".  Why not pilots with in-type experience?  That would by the way be verifiable.

How about some with experience with GPS avionics????????

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

25 minutes ago, fppilot said:

And the fishing expedition is for "experts".  Why not pilots with in-type experience?  That would by the way be verifiable.

How about some with experience with GPS avionics????????

I’m sure those could both be assigned to the umbrella ‘experts’.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

5 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

I’m sure those could both be assigned to the umbrella ‘experts’.

😪😁😫 image.png.9725a5bf5d1cd076d4f22f1d91b250e4.png

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

2 hours ago, SAPilot said:

Was flying earlier today .. hectic weather and the C208 behaved so well on the arrival and approach - after shutdown said to myself .. "dang this is so close to the real thing, it was worth waiting 25 years .. "

FS98?  Sierra Pro Pilot?  25 years even predates Avsim.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
ASUS 

16 minutes ago, fppilot said:

FS98?  Sierra Pro Pilot?  25 years even predates Avsim.

FS98 it was .. Don't think Sierra Pro Pilot came to our shores.

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

5 minutes ago, SAPilot said:

FS98 it was .. Don't think Sierra Pro Pilot came to our shores.

Been a tremendous amount of development in the interim since then.  Many of those developments have been around for several years but not implemented in the newest product on the block.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

14 hours ago, ca_metal said:

/S 

MSFS is a game, MS/Asobo are dumbing it down for the Xbox Consoles.

/S off

I'm believer. I think they are actively trying to make the default planes/avionics flyable and accurate.

Maybe, we howling to the moon for months to show our frustration helped a bit ? Maybe  😇 ? 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

This has to be nothing but a good sign - hopefully this will include all default aircraft, inc prem deluxe planes.

• Like 2

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

When I hear Rob form PMDG praise the collaboration, I always get excited. It is all new, updating, changing. We didn't have any real changes since a very long time. This is a step, and all the steps go forward some way

(even when breaking things, yes :P)

• Like 3

Victor Roos

I wonder how many armchair pilots will sign up and say they are real life pilots and complaining on the flightmodel😅

31 minutes ago, Cyrex1984 said:

I wonder how many armchair pilots will sign up and say they are real life pilots and complaining on the flightmodel😅

Hey, I've got 30 years of experience in flying a Skylane out of Meigs and crashing it into the Hancock Building! 😋

• Like 2