Sign in to follow this  
RabunGuy

Just FlightL1011 Program Livery

I am having trouble  installing Just Flight L1011  Livery Pack 1 and 2 And Just Flight DC10 Collection downloaded on memory stick to FSX. It will not install to FSX. I am using FSX Gold Edition on Windows 7.

So.....what's exactly on this memory stick?  Is it the .exe for the DC-10?  If it's there, then can you double click the .exe and start the install process?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Ihave the Just Flight Livery Pack 1 and 2 and Just Planes DC10 Collection on the Memory stick.It will Not install on FSX I am using FSX Gold Edition on Windows 7.Any help in solving this problem would be appreciated.

How are you trying to install from the memory stick to FSX?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I plug the memory stick into my computer.All other programs are off.It brings up the intall and tries to install the Just Flight L1011 Livery pack 1.It does not work.I try to the same thing with Just Flight DC10 Collection  I then go to FSX. The L1011 liveries are not installed on FSX. Why Will it Not install Just Flight l1011 Livery Pack 1 to FSX ??? Please help me install Just Flight L1011 Livey Pack 1 and 2 and Just Flight DC10 Collection to FSX.I am running FSX Gold Edition on Windows 7

Am I right?......you are clicking on the .exe of the installer and it can't find your FSX installation?  Can You move these programs off of the memory stick and on to your computer?  Does the installer let you create a folder on the computer and install the aircraft there?

If your Sim is installed into the default location under C:\Programs it may be blocked by UAC, which is a Windows protection for that area of your computer.  You may have to disable the UAC to get the installer to work.

Charlie Aron

I have Just Flight L1011 - I have the Air Canada Livery on the Tristar.I know there are other liveries on the Program.How Do I install the the other liveries.I am Using FSX Gold Edition I have tried uninstallig and Reinstalling the program The only Livery in installs ithe Livery for Air Canada.How do I install the other liveries??? Any Help would be appreciated.

I have merged your new post with your other Justflight L-1011 problem.

Charlie Aron

All I am doing in putting the memory stick in my computer and letting it do its thing.It will not install just Flight L1011 Livery Pack 1 and 2 on FSX It will not install DC10 Collection on FSX.. I have the Air Canada L1011 Tristar from Just Flight on FSX.It will not install the other Liveries.How do I install the otherb Liveries that I know are on the program?I am using FSX Gold Edition on Windows 7.