Sign in to follow this  
Guest user4790

FeelThere Airbus Series out soon!

I have to say I've always enjoyed PMDG's products, however the AirlinerXP offering, on paper, looks pretty darn good.Hopefully they all release around the same time - I'm not buying anything until the ones I am most interested in hit the market, and I'm going to let some other folks do the "research" for me.One interesting note is that the AirlinerXP version will be released for FS9 and FSX, but whether or not you'll get license to both for one price is in question, though. Some of the other offerings are FSX only, which to some could be a limiting factor.Either way, let the excitement build as developers start bringing goods to market for FSX!-Greg

PMDG's A320 is the only FSX only title.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Chris1973

Wilco's Airbus is out now.

Guest Danko

Well the Manual download is also available from there homepage. It looks ok. I'm so afraid of disapontment with their reputation. BUT from manual buses shure feels OK. As Im desperatly flying PSS airbus in FSX because I simply cant stand those default planes I decided to give myself 5 minutes to be stoped from higher force to start downloading it. :) I mean, it cant be worse than pss (all the best about pss airbus for that time).So until AirlinerXP is relesed this couldnt be such a big mistake. right?OK my 5 minutes has passed. Will post impresions.

>Well the Manual download is also available from there>homepage. It looks ok. I'm so afraid of disapontment with>their reputation. BUT from manual buses shure feels OK. As Im>desperatly flying PSS airbus in FSX because I simply cant>stand those default planes I decided to give myself 5 minutes>to be stoped from higher force to start downloading it. :) >I mean, it cant be worse than pss (all the best about pss>airbus for that time).>So until AirlinerXP is relesed this couldnt be such a big>mistake. right?>OK my 5 minutes has passed. Will post impresions.please tell me what do you think so far of Wilco airbus?Bo

Bo Klop

Guest abaragones

I have to say that at least they gave us a decent manual this time. Will finish reading it and make my decision...so far it sounds very interesting.

What I am actually REALLY curious about is the framerate hit.I can live with a few bugs here and there. FeelThere has always been good and responsive in ironing everything out, but I am very concerned that my FSX will grind to a halt on my machine.Any experiencs would be appreciated.

The Airbus is out and, bang, Wilco's site went down with a few users trying to download at 3kb/sec. Some things just never change.I just feel bad for FeelThere. Why-oh-why don't they go with Flight1?Pat

>The Airbus is out and, bang, Wilco's site went down with a>few users trying to download at 3kb/sec. Some things just>never change.>>I just feel bad for FeelThere. Why-oh-why don't they go with>Flight1?>>PatI agree with you 100%, they should have gone with Flight1 wrapper - I have mentioned this to them in the pastoh well, less people will buy it

Bo Klop

Guest Danko

my thought is that feelthere had to release unfinished product and now thay dont want to support it and blameing on Wilco.OK here are my first impresions.Downloaded at 40 kb/sFlew a short flight LOWW/LDZA.The textures of VC are 3.5 of 5. (some parts are great, but some are very low resolution) Antialiasing problems with system displays in VC. You must zoom a bit to read.FPS hit 5-10 (had stabile 26, now 15-20)Ok what is the first thing you do when you enter a cocpit. Start batteries. Sorry, cant do. Switches for batteries dont work from VC until you first enter 2D cocpit. ridiciolus.Navigational database is poor. LDZA capital airport of Croatia has no SID/STARs.Aircraft doesnt make proper configurations during initial climb and descend. It doesnt make any. From 320Kts to 250 with 2000 f/m :)There is no Decelerate message on TD.It is imposible to fly STAR with hard turn close to runway as it starts the turn way to early so it ends abowe runway :). I think this has to do with yoke configuration.And last, it does not configure ILS so I had to enter freq. manualy, and after that when I had ILS signal autopilot ignored it. LOC and APP did nothing. Made one more goaround and establishing ILS is mission imposible. That was some flight! Huh..Oh yes, and approach phase started automaticly ?? ATC didnt broght me near D point.Oh yes, and STD QNH button/Knob in VC doesnt work !!Oh yes, and SPD knob is haveing problems from VC !!I'm not an expert. I'm compareing Airbus behaveors by PSS A320 and this looks to me like a toy. Or Im just to useto pss.Ih has a lots of features that pss dont. Ofcourse that are all only the bad things. There are actualy good things.Dynamic textures are great. Sound is realy good. I dont care for external model so I will not comment it.I dont like to write thise way. But I just wanted a dicent plane to finaly stop bush flyng in fsx. The cost of 41 Euros is way too much for this. I dont know! I always beleve that things can be better and that we learn every day of our lives, reputation doesnt mean a lot, but I am disapointed.I think it is definetly Wilcos release date and not fellthere.Sorry guys.I'm so depresed!

>my thought is that feelthere had to release unfinished>product and now thay dont want to support it and blameing on>Wilco.>>OK here are my first impresions.>Downloaded at 40 kb/s>Flew a short flight LOWW/LDZA.>The textures of VC are 3.5 of 5. (some parts are great, but>some are very low resolution) Antialiasing problems with>system displays in VC. You must zoom a bit to read.>FPS hit 5-10 (had stabile 26, now 15-20)>>Ok what is the first thing you do when you enter a cocpit.>Start batteries. Sorry, cant do. Switches for batteries dont>work from VC until you first enter 2D cocpit. ridiciolus.>There are some problems with IRS align. >Navigational database is poor. LDZA capital airport of Croatia>has no SID/STARs.>Aircraft doesnt make proper configurations during initial>climb and descend. It doesnt make any. From 320Kts to 250 with>2000 f/m :)>There is no Decelerate message on TC.>It is imposible to fly STAR with hard turn close to runway as>it starts the turn way to early so it ends abowe runway :).>And last, it does not configure ILS so I had to enter freq.>manualy, and after that when I had ILS signal autopilot>ignored it. LOC and APP did nothing. Made one more goaround>and establishing ILS is mission imposible. That was some>flight! Huh..>>Oh yes, and approach phase started automaticly ??>Oh yes, and STD QNH button/Knob in VC doesnt work !!>Oh yes, and SPD knob is haveing problems from VC !!>>I'm not an expert. I'm compareing Airbus behaveors by PSS A320>and this looks to me like a toy. >>Ofcourse that are all only the bad things. >There are actualy some good.>Dynamic textures are great. Sound is realy good. >I dont care for external model so I will not comment it.>>I dont like to write thise way. But I just wanted a dicent>plane to finaly stop bush flyng in fsx. The cost of 41 Euros>is way too much for this. >I dont know! >I always beleve that things can be better and that we learn>every day of our lives, reputation doesnt mean a lot, but as I>am manager of software company and developer my self... there>would be people out of jobs after release like this. >I think it is definetly Wilcos release date and not>fellthere.>Sorry guys.>>I'm so depresed!thanks Dankothis was very helpfuli thought this would be a disaster release by Wilco just to make money because there are so many buses coming out soonnot having support from Feelthere makes me feel uncomfortableBo

Bo Klop

Guest user4790

I think the Airliner XP Airbus could raise the bar very high for future products. If the Airbus does come with a working EGPWS ***with terrain*** and a real weather radar as stated then EVERY airline add-on that follows it will be expected to have this to. (that is if it has it on the real plane) There are few things that add-ons dont cover yet and these are the top 2 on the list.I honestly think it will be the product of the year.Marc