Sign in to follow this  
zackw357

VA Features?

Hey guys I wanted to get an idea of what everyones favorite feature in a VA is or more importantly what features what features you wish were in a VA?  Thanks for the feedback!

The best features for successful VA's are the people.  I have been a member of several VA's, but it's the staff and the people that really make the difference.  You can have all the fancy modules and websites, but if you don't have a staff that works together, you really don't have anything.  Find people who really enjoy helping one another, and aren't there just for the job title. 

System: P3D v5.3HF2 , Intel i9-9900K o/c to 5.1Ghz, Nvidia ASUSGeForce RTX RTX 3090 24GB,  MPG Z390 Gamng Edge mobo, 64Gb G.Skill DDR4 3600Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit

I think the staff is the most important thing for a long-term successful airline. From my experience with other VA's and Premier Virtual Airlines, where I'm the VP of Operations, a staff comprised of mostly older, mature members will last the test of time. I'm not saying a VA led by the younger generation of flight simmers can't be successful, but with an older crew, you tend to have more than just website creation abilities. I'm talking about real-world management experience, proper handling of people, improved skills when diffusing conflicts and so on. There also tends to be less ego in the way, which allows the VA to be the star and not the staff members.

This isn't the case for all VA's, but a good amount from my 12+ years of flying with virtual airlines.

• Like 1

i5-10600K 4.6 gHZ | GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | G.SKILL 32GB (16 GB x2) DDR4 | Corsair H115i RGB 280mm Cooler | 500 GB SANDISK SSD + 2 TB SATA III

Premier Virtual Airlines
www.premiervirtual.org