Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

EZDOK / EZCA I need this

5 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Might be a while, I think devs of these addons are waiting for certain things to be added to the camera API. Came across this in another post: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/idea/232/camera-api.html and https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/fix-support-camera-api-in-simconnect/334102/3

Yes I am really looking for FSRealistic. Today I took off from a grass runway and I was sad thinking about how unrealistic it is for the camera not to shake at all. It was as smooth as on a runway !

1 hour ago, MattNischan said:

Go to General Options (in the ESC menu if you're flying), then click the Camera tab, then in the section labeled Cockpit Camera, there is a setting called Camera Shake.

-Matt

Thanks for help its working but a bit rough imo - seems abrupt needs to be smoothened out - better than nothing - looking forward to EZDOK version 🙂 

Still great sim - also noticed floating street lights - guess thats with us to stay 😞 

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

EZDOK will take what Asobo has done and make it better... much better,

I will get it.

• Like 3

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

42 minutes ago, Manny said:

EZDOK will take what Asobo has done and make it better... much better,

I will get it.

Same here Manny CC is ready day one 

Rich Sennett

Agree, without ezdok (once you tune it right) the static experience of cockpit view with no (or very minimal) head movement in msfs feels very flat and detracts significantly froM immersion for me.

ezdok was an essential add on for me in P3d and I really hope they are working on it for msfs. Instant buy for me too.

• Like 2

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

9 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

Thanks for help its working but a bit rough imo - seems abrupt needs to be smoothened out - better than nothing - looking forward to EZDOK version 🙂 

Still great sim - also noticed floating street lights - guess thats with us to stay 😞 

Asobo have said (quite a while back) that they recognise the issue with the floating street lights, and they will see if they can attend to it at a later date. 
I think the difficulty lies with if it can be done with some blanket adjustment to the sim, maybe AI, or if they will have to do them all manually - that won't be fun! 🙁

Just as a general statement on EZDOK etc.  I see some people want it, and others seem to think it isn't needed.  It doesn't matter really, it is pointless arguing about it (like the tree LOD), all we need is the option for people to have it if they want it.  Options are good! 

• Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I'd like to have the view basically follow turning, like some taxi lights do on some aircraft, and like I do whenever I'm going to turn my car--just a wee bit ahead of the turn. It would have to refined to be natural but I to me it's begging to be done, with of course the option to override it w/ mouse move.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Tried  using the  camera  views  but  found  using  tr  and  camera  views  works  great

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 6/24/2021 at 9:08 AM, Richard Sennett said:

Hi Guys anyone remember this software 

Yeah, I do. Clunky, unintuitive software. Threw it off of my harddrive as soon as Chaseplane was released. Luckily, MSFS 2020 is 80% there when it comes to a camera system. The rest will come in due time. 

That's the topic I was lookinfg for.

Me too, after two years of stop, restart again from FS2020 and I'm doing a bit of order between the necessary addons and those that are no longer needed. I used ezdok only to create the views in the cockpit and switch between them during the flight phases. So can you confirm that I can manage everything with the MSFS2020 camera view system?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

I used EZdok for years and loved it. I do remember that support for it was almost non existent. I can't imagine that they will have anything ready for MSFS. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Is EZdok even still being sold? I thought folks moved on the Chaseplane. Had not heard anything about them since 2015

12 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Is EZdok even still being sold? I thought folks moved on the Chaseplane. Had not heard anything about them since 2015

http://ezdok-camera.com/

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Once you get used to it, the camera system in MSFS is ok !

For all the shaking and other effects Chaseplane/Ezdok  offered, use fsrealistic,

http://www.fsrealistic.com/

Edited by willy647
  • Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

I love camera controls. I have bought them all: EZDOK, Chaseplane, X-camera (for X-plane). I am longing for a similar software for FS2020. Hoping that those of us that are interested can buy something like this one day... :-D