Sign in to follow this  
raymar

GTN750 ready for MSFS and basic package is Free.

With all this chatter about a GTN 750 I have been attempting to purchase the TDS GTNXi for the last two days. When you try to purchase the product it says "Due to a technical problem, we are unable to handle new orders at this time!"

I guess that is my answer. I will just stick with the default units in game.

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

I said this months ago already. I just don't see what we're subscribing to exactly...there's no on-going database or nav updates, correct? Then what exactly is the subscription for? The question is rhetorical because as I saw it months ago, it seemed to me that he was asking a subscription just so he can make a monthly income to give him incentive to stick around and update the gauge (if necessary) as the sim evolves...which would be the very first subscription of that type as far as I'm aware.

...and $90 USD for a gauge seems pretty steep to me. Especially one that's not exactly easily implemented into any aircraft just yet, nor is it fully functional. 

Edited by hangar

A question about this gauge.  I'm flying up the NSW coast in the Carenado Mooney and want to set up a Direct To course to YSSY how do you do that in the pms50 GTN 750?  The only way I could do this was to cheat by re enabling the default 530 from the Carenado setup menu and using its Direct to procedure then going back to the 750.  Thanks.

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

4 hours ago, brucewtb said:

A question about this gauge.  I'm flying up the NSW coast in the Carenado Mooney and want to set up a Direct To course to YSSY how do you do that in the pms50 GTN 750?  The only way I could do this was to cheat by re enabling the default 530 from the Carenado setup menu and using its Direct to procedure then going back to the 750.  Thanks.

Bruceb

Direct to button is located on the frame on the right side, you can also set it to appear on the screen.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |