Having no response to my numerous emails for support with MSFS, I called today (from Europe) to speak to someone. The Support telephone number is discontinued and the main number did not reply. I left a message asking for an answer to my email, but will I get any? There is still that Covid 19 message on the site which is surprising since I thought the situation in the US was now under control.

Has anyone received support or been able to communicate with them recently?

Furthermore, has anyone been able to configure the TQ6 with MSFS other than with FSUIPC7? All my 17 modules are configured via FSUIPC and work including the TQ6, however the PMDG DC6 does not "accept" FSUIPC and I have been unsuccessful finding a solution until now to set it up through MSFS control manager,

Thanks for your feedback.

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

I have friend in US who own goflight hardware he couldn't get hold of them either!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I enjoy my current goflight hardware but I certainly wouldn’t invest in any new stuff…seems like it’s been on the brink for some time now unfortunately.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

It does seem to me the company is done.  No FB update since late October 2019 r(egarding the former president apparently returning to the company).  As you already stated, the web site still claims the company is closed due to a state order (I would assume that order is no longer valid).  Does seem that the company just shut the doors per the state order and decided not to reopen (possibly due to the lack of product, inability to source new product, etc).  I have most of my GF hardware working but still have some issues with a couple panels (my issue, not GF's).  

Edited by Little Jenny

On 6/24/2021 at 4:46 PM, Little Jenny said:

It does seem to me the company is done.  No FB update since late October 2019 r(egarding the former president apparently returning to the company).  As you already stated, the web site still claims the company is closed due to a state order (I would assume that order is no longer valid).  Does seem that the company just shut the doors per the state order and decided not to reopen (possibly due to the lack of product, inability to source new product, etc).  I have most of my GF hardware working but still have some issues with a couple panels (my issue, not GF's).  

Do you have a GF Efis working  ?

Hey guys,  just so you know they are only a few miles from my house.  I went by for you to see if they are in, but the store? (kind of weird as it part of a warehouse complex with mixed businesses) is closed with no hours posted.  Our state still has some business impacted by covid but is expected to fully open up this weekend.  Our Governor has said that once 70% of our state population is vaccinated almost all restrictions will be lifted.  We are well on track to hit this on Sunday 6/27.

Cant say anything about their email, but I will be happy to go by again in a week or two as they will no longer have any restrictions at that point.

Don't any any of their products but I thought I could help.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

goflight modules work in msfs (fs2020) search my prev posts ref this its a simple fix. all my panels (except efis) work. mcp Pro rp48 p8 T8 wcp lgt tq6 4x gf166 2xgf45. 

5 hours ago, gbobb said:

goflight modules work in msfs (fs2020) search my prev posts ref this its a simple fix. all my panels (except efis) work. mcp Pro rp48 p8 T8 wcp lgt tq6 4x gf166 2xgf45. 

Can you have your GF166 in COMM mode correctly interact with MSFS ? Mine does not properly increase or decrease the decimal digits, possibly a problem of 25Khz vs 8 Khz spacing. Since the GF166 only displays 2 decimals, I suppose they are setup for 25 Khz spacing only 😞

Normand

Intel i7 9700K @ 4.9 GHz / Asus Prime Z390-A / 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 750 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 10 Pro x64

I’m wondering if this topic might be better in the Hardware forum. I too have had no response from GoFlight having tried on several occasions to get info from them.

A very unprofessional attitude I’m afraid and a sad end to a great company. I bought 6 units from them plus a MCP/EFIS in 2003 and fortunately all still work. I’m using a combination of their software plus GIT by Pollypot.

Pollypot should be able to support the hardware and Steve is very helpful.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 6/26/2021 at 8:08 PM, Mike S KPDX said:

I will be happy to go by again in a week or two a

Thank you so much for your kind help, this is a great gesture! Whenever you have an update, please do let us know.

16 hours ago, NBouc said:

Can you have your GF166 in COMM mode correctly interact with MSFS ?

Yes because I used FSUIPC 7 for that purpose, all my modules do work as long as I use FSUIPC 7 to configure them. The only exception is the GF-MCP, all rotative buttons are indeed interacting with the MSFS A/P "out of the box" except for the press buttons which have to be programmed with FSUIPC, the red digits of the MCP dont work obviously. Of course none of the frequency red light digits work on the radios, but this is OK as long as I see the frequencies on my MSFS panel. 

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’m wondering if this topic might be better in the Hardware forum.

You are right Ray, I choose the MSFS forum because this is related specifically and only to MSFS, do whatever you think is best.

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

7 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

You are right Ray, I choose the MSFS forum because this is related specifically and only to MSFS, do whatever you think is best.

Moved as I only came across this topic by accident. I don't have MSFS but this affects users of all sims really.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Good News!

Steve Loft over at Pollypot has heard back from GoFlight. This is what he posted...

”Heard back from GoFlight and the company is opening back up in January. Health issues have caused the delay.”

That comes as a huge relief. 😁👍

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I'll believe it when I see it. Go Flight stuck me with a bad 737 yoke. Multiple times they said they would help fix it. They never did and ghosted me. I would never recommend Go-Flight. 

I'm actually in the market for a decent quality MCP for the 737.  I have an airbus skalarki one and love it.  But all the 737 ones I've seen look low quality.  Or decent ones sold out.  Anybody have any pointers?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next