Sign in to follow this  
Justin Toposim

Anyone using FSGenesis FSX Landclass?

I have their FSX mesh which is very nice and would like some input on their Landclass appearence? They have screenies but the text doesn't say they are from FSX with their mesh and landclass.

There is NO FSGenesis FSX LC available, yet!Justin said he will try to get it out this coming week, or next weekend! Pete S.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

>There is NO FSGenesis FSX LC available, yet!>>Justin said he will try to get it out this coming week, or>next weekend! >>>Pete S.Ok, thanks!

>Yes, Genesis FSX LC is great! Don't know how you can say it's great when it hasn't even been released yet. Craig>

As far as I'm concerned, the Cloud9 LC works great.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest victorwest

>>Yes, Genesis FSX LC is great!>> Don't know how you can say it's great when it hasn't even>been > released yet.>> Craig>>>It must be great. It's FSG! :D

I've used the FSGenesis FS2004 landclass file inside of FSX, and while there are some texture mapping issues in certain areas, it VASTLY improved the landclass layout in the areas I fly.I'd expect the FSX version to be nothing but better. :) -Greg

>There is NO FSGenesis FSX LC available, yet!>>Justin said he will try to get it out this coming week, or>next weekend! >>>Pete S.Actually, what Justin said was that he's preparing an update to the FS9 USLC, which also works well in FSX. You can use it in FSX and it works well, just not with the updated classes for FSX. I'm not sure exactly what the updates provide, but I assume it's more varied texture choices.

>>>Yes, Genesis FSX LC is great!>>>> Don't know how you can say it's great when it hasn't even>>been >> released yet.>>>> Craig>>>>>>>It must be great. It's FSG! :D I would have to agree with that.

>I've used the FSGenesis FS2004 landclass file inside of FSX,>and while there are some texture mapping issues in certain>areas, it VASTLY improved the landclass layout in the areas I>fly.>>I'd expect the FSX version to be nothing but better. :) >>-GregDoes the Landclass depict the seasons correctly?

I believe it does depict seasons properly.The anomolies I've seen come in swampy areas and wetlands... the FS2004 landclass files end up utilizing what appears to be incorrect FSX textures. Although they still are wetlands textures, they don't have the appropriate regional properties - they almost look tropical. Aside from that, the FS2004 FSG landclass makes marked improvements to the FSX default. Once they straighten out the texture mapping, it will make a great addition to your scenery library. -Greg

Guest PPSFA

You folks might want to check again with FSG, I've been using his LC in FSX for months now. You can use the FS9 in FSX. He is doing an update to it, but it has been usable for quite a while now.