Sign in to follow this  
RobJC

PMDG DC-6 Update Available

7 minutes ago, motishow said:

can anyone confirm if wtih this update we  can use xbox gamepad for throttle?

thanks

Yes, It is part of the changelog 🙂

"0009959: [Suggested/Missing Features] X Box controller Throttle issues (cbpowell)"

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

For those that are “too old to update”, have you got a grandson / granddaughter nearby that you can ask to click the mouse perhaps? Maybe that will work. 😉

• Like 8

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

updater has been fixed!

• Like 3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

2 minutes ago, JaseMelbo said:

Just curious and a bit off topic, but does anyone know how I can stop the ops centre from starting automatically when Windows Starts?

on the lower right search bar of windows, type startup apps. Search for the PMDG operations center and disable it there 🙂

• Like 1

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

2 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

on the lower right search bar of windows, type startup apps. Search for the PMDG operations center and disable it there 🙂

Cheers mate.  I've been searching in the app itself.  Thanks, I will try tonight.

Jason

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Woke up to this patch finally being released. Update worked fine. The ops center updated itself, and asked to reboot in admin mode. Then it applied the update to the plane. Finally I had to fix orphaned liveries, which is a small downside that Rob adressed in the release notes for this patch. Liveries must be reinstalled after update, but that is not a big deal for me.

First thing I did was turning on all groups again (yay!), went straight to EDDF and started looking around for other DC6's. Found a few, and just slew next to them, checking them out 😄 Everything fine, no crashes or similar.

• Like 2

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

reminder for ppl using it the the addon linker, make sure its activated , then run the opcenter, else it wont find it haha.

rolls eyes at myself, quite logical, yay for the addon linker tho.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

it says Too Old to update

updates are tied to age groups, unlike for Covid vaccinations PMDG chose to start with the youngster 😉

• Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Smooth updates for both Operations Center and DC-6, PMDG is true to its reputation of excellency.

• Like 3

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

DC-6A (freighter), cargo stay`s visible if the plane is empty, this bug wasnt before...

Edited by bumpywindshear

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

DC6 updated and airborne. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just tried to fly a Gyro pilot coupled ILS approach after the update, and it still doesn't work correctly. It won't intercept the localizer, goes right thought it no matter how closely I align with the loc before engaging APP. Oh well, I will just continue to hand fly the ILS. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Bob- are you still set on GPS in your GPS?

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper