Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

US Government UAP Report Released!

Recommended Posts

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

 

"Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver 
abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small 
number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings.
The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration 
or a degree of signature management. Additional rigorous analysis are necessary by multiple 
teams or groups of technical experts to determine the nature and validity of these data. We are 
conducting further analysis to determine if breakthrough technologies were demonstrated."

 

Edited by martin-w
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

So yet another report that reports nothing.


My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, stans said:

So yet another report that reports nothing.

 

As we predicted.

 

No evidence of aliens but not ruled out.

Could be Russians but we have no evidence

Could be Chinese but we have no evidence.

Could be physics defying maneuverers but we don't have enough data to prove it.

Basically, err... we don't know. Which has been the case for a VERY long time. 

😁

Whether enough funding will be now granted to put the necessary equipment in place to scan the skies, we will have to wait and see. 

But at least there is now an official (no stigma) means for military personnel to report such things without being labelled a crackpot and jeopardizing ones career. 

It's a preliminary report too, so the full report should be to follow. Would be nice to know what was in the classified report Congress got of course. 

 

 

Edited by martin-w

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, nordance said:

Time Travelers!

 

It's actually a non-zero possibility. 

Another possibility (given that we are seeing the same things that ancient peoples saw, like flying discs) is that its literally the same vehicles. The same vehicles due to time dilation.  Due to time dilation a  few years might pass for them upon a return journey but  a couple of thousand for us. The same occupant in one vehicle could, in theory, visit the Roman's and us today. 

The claim that the distances to other habitable worlds are too great isn't exactly accurate either. Its only an issue if you wish to return to your home planet. Again, time dilation and  Lorenz Contraction comes into play even at just 10% of the speed of light. 

The Andromeda galaxy is 2.5 million lightyears away but that doesn't mean that it would take 2.5 million years to get there at light speed. In fact, even at just 10% of light speed, you could get to the Andromeda galaxy in just 50 years. However, your home world would have aged by 2.5 million years if you attempted to return. Hence the requirement to be a nomadic species, for you could never return to the home you once knew. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

If these are indeed alien spacecraft or drones, they may have been surveilling us for at least 75 years that we know of.  Perhaps the're just waiting for the mothership to arrive? 🤑

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, martin-w said:

The Andromeda galaxy is 2.5 million lightyears away but that doesn't mean that it would take 2.5 million years to get there at light speed. In fact, even at just 10% of light speed, you could get to the Andromeda galaxy in just 50 years. However, your home world would have aged by 2.5 million years if you attempted to return. Hence the requirement to be a nomadic species, for you could never return to the home you once knew. 

 

Actually, if you're prepared to wait about 4-5 billion years, you could walk there, because the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy will have collided with one another by then.

  • Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Share this post


Link to post

The government doesn't  know anymore then anyone else, we are all humans  and we aren't supposed to know, it is our speculative minds that makes is think governments are hiding something but they are just as clueless as anyone else because they are human too, nothing more nothing less

6 hours ago, overspeed3 said:

If these are indeed alien spacecraft or drones, they may have been surveilling us for at least 75 years that we know of.  Perhaps the're just waiting for the mothership to arrive? 🤑

I would say it is more likely these things would be probes, just like we send probes to mars or other places to send information back, the likeliness of things coming here to watch us being 'manned' is very very low probability 


Matthew Kane

 

Share this post


Link to post

Has anybody ever considered the fact that if there are aliens from space and they have made contact with our governments that THEY are the ones demanding secrecy? 

Noel

  • Like 2

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, birdguy said:

Has anybody ever considered the fact that if there are aliens from space and they have made contact with our governments that THEY are the ones demanding secrecy? 

Noel

I don't think THEY would trust any of our governments anymore than we would 🤣

  • Like 1

Matthew Kane

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

I don't think THEY would trust any of our governments anymore than we would 

I think THEY would be able to make them offers they couldn't refuse.

Noel


The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Share this post


Link to post

If these are cosmic entities, our govts are as clueless as we are. 


MUUV7Ax.png?1

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung 970 EVO (Win10) | 2TB Samsung 970 EVO (MSFS2020/P3Dv5) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | TCL 4K | 2x27" Asus Monitors  

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, martin-w said:

The Andromeda galaxy is 2.5 million lightyears away but that doesn't mean that it would take 2.5 million years to get there at light speed. In fact, even at just 10% of light speed, you could get to the Andromeda galaxy in just 50 years. However, your home world would have aged by 2.5 million years if you attempted to return. Hence the requirement to be a nomadic species, for you could never return to the home you once knew. 

 

At 10% the speed of light, the time dilation is only about 0.5%.
2.5 / 1.005 = 2.48 [million years]
Not 50 years by any stretch 😉 You must be confusing with some constant acceleration.

Pascal

 

P.S: It would require a constant acceleration of 0.55G to make it to Andromeda in 50 years. (deceleration included)
https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/space-travel

 

Edited by Pascal_LSGC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

BiK-E81CUAAhOt1.jpg


My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

The government doesn't  know anymore then anyone else, we are all humans  and we aren't supposed to know, it is our speculative minds that makes is think governments are hiding something but they are just as clueless as anyone else because they are human too, nothing more nothing less

 

Yep, I agree. We have been clueless for a very long time.

 

13 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

I would say it is more likely these things would be probes, just like we send probes to mars or other places to send information back, the likeliness of things coming here to watch us being 'manned' is very very low probability 

 

Von Neuman probes perhaps. Could well be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Neumann_machine

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...