Sign in to follow this  
Guest wyoming

For those contemplating the VISTA O.S. vs XP O.S for FSX might want to read this article.

I don't get your point...who's Phil and which guys are you referring to?Who are the "they" that finally started talking to "us here"?. Who are the "us here" that your referring too.Regards,flykingVirtual AviatorSystem Specs:XP PRO SP2AMD Athlon 64 2413MHzNVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT, 256MBMemory: 2048MBSB Audigy 2 ZS Audio

Guest B1900 Mech

Not disrespecting Phil,Just the greedy boss.FSX creators hand's were tied,As usual.

I agree.While it is perfectly fair to challenge the product or the code, or even MS policy, it is genuinely rude to attack the personal character of one of the developers.Ron

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

>Not disrespecting Phil,Just the greedy boss.FSX creators>hand's were tied,As usual.What...hands tied? As usual? Elvis, can you hear me? And yeah...the greedy boss who has devoted his life to giving away more money in an hour than you'll make in a lifetime. The man has said that he won't even leave his own children more than a modest trust fund because he believes so much in philanthropy. Guess that's just a bunch of lies and a front for his plot to take over the world.Where do you people come from? Does reality ever visit you from time to time?

This thing will be cracked from the left to the right in not even six months from now. :D

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Thank you for discussing this here. I don't frequent developer boards so I'm totally out of the loop on the details, but I find them very interesting. I'm afraid many people won't see your discussion because they like I tend to avoid these silly threads. But when I see you (and others from ACES) talk, I listen.And thank you for increasing my vocabulary (ad-hominems) :-) I had to look that one up. I think the definition of this word/concept should be a sticky at the top of every forum.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

> This thing will be cracked from the left to the right in not even six months from now. :DYep, and there will a series of long faces, if MS chooses to deactivate your key.Play by the book and you'll be fine. Don't and it will eventually catch up with you. Has been that way for milleniums. ;)Pat

Pat,What I meant was cracked and fully operational without any threats from MS. Has been that way since decades. ;)

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Vista has been released how many days now? It's been cracked that many days ago! :-lol i.e. it was probably cracked within hours!Same old same old :)

Oh, I am sure that there are already fully operational copies circulating, but the judgement is still open how functional they will be in the long run.

>"...and the problem is? I would be more than happy to have>only certified drivers on my system. It is a simple way for MS>to control the quality of the drivers. It is usually not the>out-of-the-box OS that creates instability,.......... "but>poorly written and implemented "drivers........ Ya like>microslop never was guilty of poorly written or implemented>drivers! Thanks for the laughs:-lol I blew my Dunkin Donuts>all over the keyboard on that one:-lol I hope you were laughing because it is such a patently baseless claim. There is nothing in the EULA that "allows" MS to delete non-certified drivers from your system. If not turned off, Windows Defender, an anti-spyware application like Spybot Search and Destroy, Lavasoft AdAware and others, may remove malware, spyware, adware, etc. You have the option to configure Windows Defender or completely shut it down.This conspiracy theory thread is being hyped by those who have never read the Vista EULA. For those who are being taken in by this cr@p, too bad. There's a sucker born every minute.

Wow. Somebody who is familiar with software EULA's and has actually read and understood the Windows Vista EULA. Thanks for posting this.Unfortunately, it doesn't sound as good as the conspiracy "Big Brother" theories.

But when your opinions are based on getting the facts utterly wrong, what are they worth? Have you actually read the EULA? Didn't think so. You can find it here for Windows Vista Home Premium: http://download.microsoft.com/documents/us...0621bddb153.pdfPat has been kind enough to try to correct your factual inaccuracies, but don't let that get in the way of your beliefs. Just keep in mind the disservice you are doing to those who read your posts at face value and do not take it upon themselves to check it out.

> You need to calm down and get a>girlfriend.LOL! This forum and the software discussions especially are filled with lots of geeks. I'm having a ball here. :D

Jacek G.