Sign in to follow this  
vincentrouleau

Template/Examples for P3d PMDG 737 or FSlabs 320

Hi, 

I have just purchased my StreamDeck XL and Lorby Axis&Ohs. What triggers my what to large libraries in flightsim.to on profile for MSFS planes. They look nice. I know where profile is somewhat a personnal preference, but I find it weird that I cant seem to find ready made profile for PMDG 737/777/747/FSlabs3200/Maj DH8 anyware? Is there a git repo/asvim lib of streamdeck owners sharing there profiles ?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

Hi,

I was able to create RPN scripts in AAO and test them binging with joystick buttons. Now I am trying to do the same thing in the StreamDeck plugin. For example, I am trying to add a Toggle to the "HDG SEL". Why is my toggle not working?

O7Otb8s.png

This works in AAO itself as an RNP script and I was able to make it work as a button, but then , there is no feedback

c9DckWV.png

qNIWT51.png

cKFBN2Y.png

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

3 hours ago, vincentrouleau said:

This works in AAO itself as an RNP script and I was able to make it work as a button, but then , there is no feedback

This is not limited to buttons, you can call the script as a K: event too. The syntax is (K:scriptgroup-scriptname)

In your example with the SD toggle, that would mean selecting "K:" and then entering "PMDG-HDG_SEL" in the box.

Not sure about the direct call to K:#70024 over the WebAPI, I will check what the matter is with that one.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

Not sure about the direct call to K:#70024 over the WebAPI, I will check what the matter is with that one.

Found it. This is a problem in the plugin that requires a new version.

To be honest, what you are trying to do is quite tricky. I suggest you send me an email, so I can assist - and send you a special version of the plugin to make it work more smoothly with PMDG. That way I can also make code changes to AAO itself, should that become necessary. Apparently nobody has ever used it this way.

LORBY-SI

On 6/29/2021 at 6:56 AM, vincentrouleau said:

Hi, 

I have just purchased my StreamDeck XL and Lorby Axis&Ohs. What triggers my what to large libraries in flightsim.to on profile for MSFS planes. They look nice. I know where profile is somewhat a personnal preference, but I find it weird that I cant seem to find ready made profile for PMDG 737/777/747/FSlabs3200/Maj DH8 anyware? Is there a git repo/asvim lib of streamdeck owners sharing there profiles ?

Thanks

Hey mate, did you ever find that repository of RPN scripts for PMDG/FSLabs aircraft for P3D? I've been using AAO (paid) for MSFS and would like to try it in P3D. In particuarly I've been enjoying the pre made templates/scripts for the AS CRJ and the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. 

I don't have the time to create these templates myself so was hoping to find some for the complex aircraft in P3D but I can't seem to locate any. Don't really want to go back to using Linda.......

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

This is what I ended up doing. StreamDeck & AAO scripts for PMDG & FSLabs. The First row in the StreamDeck profile and views shortcut. To bve tailored to your setup

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSpME36snrYAP6CSKt0qBAQAr7vV4ZZk/view?usp=sharing

Vincent Rouleau

On 12/2/2021 at 1:53 PM, vincentrouleau said:

This is what I ended up doing. StreamDeck & AAO scripts for PMDG & FSLabs.

Hi,

Thanks for the files, specifically for the AOO.xml file.
I would like to add a few more variables for LSLabs A3xx but I can find any reference/SDK for which offset/value to use.

<Script>
      <group>FSLabs</group>
      <label>A32X_ALT_DEC</label>
      <script>71262 (&gt;K:ROTOR_BRAKE)</script>
    </Script>

Where does the value 71262 come from?
It must be specific to FSLabs but I can't find it anyware. Is there a list of offsets/values somewhere available.

Egbert

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

11 minutes ago, Egbert Drenth said:

It must be specific to FSLabs but I can't find it anyware. Is there a list of offsets/values somewhere available.

You would have to ask FSLABs. To my best knowledge they never released a description of those values. Those that we do know about have been figured out through trial & error by tireless fellow simmers.

The trick here is, that the ROTOR BRAKE event and variable can hold numbers a lot bigger than would be necessary for their actual operation. So some developers have decided to use this event for their private "API" so to speak. This is all individually designed and different for every aircraft and developer - there is no spec or description unless the dev makes one.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

To my best knowledge they never released a description of those values

That figures.
I will ask a question on their forum and/or try a few new ones myself. The MCP ones seem all in a specific range

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Oki, I found them (sort of...)

function VC_GSLD_FCU_ALT_dec ()
    ipc.control(FSL, 71262)
    AB_ALT_val = AB_ALT_val - AB_ALT_STEP
    AB_DspALT(AB_ALT_val)
    DspShow ("ALT", "dec")
    _sleep(50)
end

They are available in the LINDA actions.lua file for the A32x
...\linda\aircrafts\FSLabs A3xx