Sign in to follow this  
badgenes

Anyone bought this? Taburet - USA VFR RADIO AND TV MASTS

I'd recommend the freeware version, We Love VFR.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

This.

Taburet seems to knock out a lot of low quality material for quick bucks (nothing overly wrong with that, just not up to my quality standards!), i tried a freebie Scenery of his/theirs and it was woeful and certainly not a good advert for paid stuff.

• Like 3

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

+1 for Puffinflight for me.  Region 1 was one of my first downloads and he's a really helpful guy.  I'm sure region 2 will be of similar quality (which I have downloaded though not used yet).

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Appreciate the posts. Was not aware of We love VFR but downloading now. Near the southern border between France and Spain on my current journey so I’m hopeful to see improvements in this region. 

I have been using the latest We love VFR for the US areas.  It is really something, very subtle but high impact on immersion when you see it.  Just flying along, and there you see a large chimneys in the distance, and yeah, I know where that is, it is an actual call in point when approaching my home airport IRL.  Very well done and much appreciated.

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

This.

Taburet seems to knock out a lot of low quality material for quick bucks (nothing overly wrong with that, just not up to my quality standards!), i tried a freebie Scenery of his/theirs and it was woeful and certainly not a good advert for paid stuff.

Absolute tosh

he done lots of good works

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KERNEL32 said:

Puffin We Love VFR all the way!

Absolutely. I have the Taburet addons, but Puffin's adds way more towers and other objects than Taburet. They are more accurately placed and more detailed as well. Taburet seems to have only included taller towers, not the smaller ones. Puffin has them all, and if you see something out of place or need something added or changed, his support is fantastic and very quick.

• Like 7

Like others have said...the Puffin stuff is really good, and I don't put in a lot of freeware in my sim.

• Like 2

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

3 hours ago, ckyliu said:

This. No need for debate. And ends and stops here. 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

6 hours ago, arsenal82 said:

Absolute tosh

he done lots of good works

In your opinion, allow me to have mine 🙂

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)