Sign in to follow this  
VH-AJH

X ATC Chatter with Xplane 11.55 in Vulkan

Yeah ATC Chatter works fine as mentioned previous it seems related to Air Traffic, I've gone back to x-life which I have not used for a long time which seems to work fine in Vulkan and Opengl. 

I tried by running without the plugin in the resources folder but it still crashes and then I removed the TG files/folder in the aircraft folder and everything  was back to working as usual.

No hanging or crashes, so on pre check with XP11 and plugins there must be something in both TG folders that is causing a conflict. 

You mentioned Nvidia divers and that situation is on a whole new plane (excuse joke), myself the occasional freeze in youtube, system crash etc etc etc. I was hoping that 471.11 was going to be a move towards the end of the issues but No!, it is slightly better than the previous version and wish I could roll back to about a year go to 431.36 available at gigabyte but, the current version of windows 10 will not let you do this as it will flash incompatibility.