Sign in to follow this  
PCaviator007

FO in Control

Does FS2rew allow  the first officer to fly the plane from take until landing? If so how do I do that? I currently have the button control version for the airbus. Thanks in advance.

42 minutes ago, PCaviator007 said:

Does FS2rew allow  the first officer to fly the plane from take until landing? If so how do I do that? I currently have the button control version for the airbus. Thanks in advance.

You ask if the F/O can fly for you?

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

6 minutes ago, PCaviator007 said:

Correct.

Unfortunately you can't. The F/O can only manage the checklist. For the rest it's up to you to take the controls. If you have problems controlling the plane yourself you can watch videos on youtube that can help you. You'll find tutorials. 

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

It should be noted that the default MSFS copilot can fly the plane for you as well as manage the radios. In the drop down menu activate copilot ATC and CONTROL to let the copilot do what it does best.

The feature, as with everything ASOBO, isn't polished. The FO may crash into terrain.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Oh I have no problem controlling the plane at all, in fact, I only fly it and the PMDG 737. I was just under the impression after reading something  I cant remember where that I could use the copilot to fly it and become the pilot monitoring....am I in the FS2020 forum? 

In the FS Labs version of FS2Crew, you can fly as the Pilot Monitoring from Takeoff to landing, but it's quite rigid.

MSFS has an AI co-pilot function, but it's pretty hit and miss, although fun to watch what it does.

FS2Crew A320 Button Control does not have an AI copilot.

It's assumed you're the Pilot Flying from start to finish.

• Like 1