Sign in to follow this  
Guest Len

Wilco/FeelThere Airbus

Guest Danko

As we have first "sirious" airbus for fsx on the market for 41 Euros I just felt the need to alert you all of what to expect.I shure want to hear other peoples opinions.This product is unfunctional. It is imposible to acces wilcos site to fill support form and FeelThere posted this "For reasons I cannot express here the Airbus product is not supported by us yet"The plane is almost unflyable. Batterys can not be swithed on from VC. You must first load 2D cocpit to start the simulation. Navigational database is very poor. There are no all SIDs and none of transitions for a large airport like LOWW. Autothrust THR CLB is not working after initial climb as it supose to.QNH knob is not working from VC.ILS freq is not auto set on approach.Autopilot is not working at all on ILS approach (when you set ILS manualy). It wont intercept localizer nor the GS. The whole Flight Management system is not working properly. It calculates silly things. Vertical guidens is very funny to.T/C and T/D are not calculated at real time.And at the end engines can not be fully turned off. Eaven if you turn of the fuel pumps. The manual is great and from the manual I got the impresion that, Wow, thay made everything that could make this product just good. But the thing is that plane simply is not working acording to manual. It is imposible to make a dicent flight. The thig that makes me MAD is that Wilcos site is down because who knows how many people are buying this thing!?!?!STOP!!!!This product isnt finished and is not functionl at all. I have spent 2 days now, trying to figure out who is crazy here. The thing is simple here. They are selling something that simpy doesnt do what they clame it does. And the question.Can we as a community do something about companyes that are takeing our money and not dilivering eaven 50% of what they claim that they will!??

If you cannot get them to respond for reasons not your fault then get a refund. I would remove the plane from my computer, and call the bank to dispute the charges. I would claim the product is unusable and the vendor non responsive. They must respond to your claim or lose the charge. I don't care what their stupid "no refund policy" states.Bob...

Guest A32X

The rate at which feelthere churn out aircraft is it any surprise the Airbus is full of bugs? If I were you I'd wait for a quality bus...

Guest Danko

Yes, but I couldn't say that that are bugs. You can't say it is a bug if you cant start systemy normaly, can't land, and can't shut down engines.I mean. Thay had to do a standard flight before they meda a release. I simply dont understand this. It is ok to have some bugs. But it is not a bug when main features dont function at all.

>Yes, but I couldn't say that that are bugs. >You can't say it is a bug if you cant start systemy normaly,>can't land, and can't shut down engines.>Use the right mouse button to shut down the engines - manual p.57, italics text.Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest Danko

Thanks for response.Yes I know that. But engines does not shut down completly. On Engine display it stays N2 at 22% And fuel flow at 110. Eaven if you shut down fuel pumps the result is same. Eaven if you shut down all electricity and turn it on again results are the same. And the sound of engines could still be heared (very low, something like apu).

Guest Peter Wilding

I've paid for it but can't download it.The download link they sent me does not have a password.It only has an order number and key code; which I think is for installing the program/registration later?Anyway, I've tried using the order number and the key code for starting the download but neither work. So I'm

That is indeed very disappointing. I have been looking forward to an Airbus for a long time.Unfortunately, Wilco and Feelthere never learn. Wilcos server is pathetically slow and unreliable, the support from Feelthere is shaky at best and non-existing from Wilco. You never know who really supports their products. While the final patched products are usually enjoyable after a few months, they are one of the worst upon launch and makes you wonder, if anyone has done any testing. How can you miss obvious bugs like the ones mentioned above?Feelthere has certainly the potential of being one of the best developers, if they would cut their ties with Wilco and start being more careful and diligent.Pat

Guest Stroman81

Well, at least you've been able to download it.Call me stupid, but even after the fiasco with their last A320 PIC which could'nt even climb higher than your average Wright Flyer, I was still looking forward to a new and decent Airbus. So I bought the new bus immediately after release. Then came the disappointment. Tried to download it three times. The link which I got to my downloadpage through the confirmation email worked fine. But when I clicked on "Download", I got a server timeout every time. Then the message came: "For security reasons you can't click the download link more than three times, please contact us if you did."Ok, could be that their server has a few problems tonight, let's try again tomorrow. Asked for a downloadcounter reset and got it the next morning. Yesterday night after work, tried again, same problem. Still no Airbus, my 50

Guest petepawn

Hi fellows!I did purchase this one too (Standard) about 1 hour ago. No e-mail yet, so I haven't even been able to try starting the download. First time doing business with Wilco, and first time with any on-line shop to see this kind of sluggish action... Hoping that this isn't the last time too. The manual is already on my machine, but not a byte of the plane.Petteri PulkkinenVihti, Finland

I would wait for at least a few days until even trying to download. If you use up your limit of trying it more than 3 times, then you'll have to deal with Wilco, which will take even longer.Sad, but true..

Guest petepawn

I think I will things going like this wait for couple of days as I don't have any download link yet and tomorrow I'll travel away for weekend..Petteri

Guest Len

This product is unfunctional.It is imposible to acces wilcos site to fill support form and FeelThere posted this "For reasons I cannot express here the Airbus product is not supported by us yet"Is this a replay with the last airbus team they screwed - developers of the A320 Pilot in Command. Releasing it too early before the developers wanted to do so and then shafting them monetarily.

The last Airbus, the A320 PIC, was developed by Anticyclone, not Feelthere.Wilco is 'only' the distributor.Pat

Guest abulaafia

Got mine last night for testing, deleted it after 2 hours. It's complete rubbish. Waste of money.