Sign in to follow this  
Guest Len

Wilco/FeelThere Airbus

Guest Danko

As I have been reading FS9 forums today I see that people are managing to enyoj this plane.But trust me in FSX nothing works well. Managed climbs??? It is so funny to see what plane is doing in managed clims and descends.From my point of view eaven in FSX PSS Airbus is master pice. I'm not looking at Eye candy. FT Airbis VC is realy good. There are some texture problems but it is ok.I'm talking about flight systems. OK FBW is great but Im not flying manualy on route for 2 hours.I can conclude only that FSX version is totaly unfunctional. Maybe FS9 is ok, and that is a big possibility.Sorry if I was aggresive, but I'm realy mad. Trust me... nothing works as writen in manual. FMC does as a unit, but results from FMC are not good in flight.

The problem is that you expect a pass because other companies have botched their releases or had bugs. The problem is that you think that the problems at other developers applies to Feelthere. The problem is that you are wrong. Every 5 year old has been told by their parents not to worry about what their friends are doing, worry about yourself. PMDG and LDS don't share in Feelthere / Wilco's profits therefore they will not share in the blame.You also decree that all posts declare that "the A320 sucks", maybe you missed the EXTREMELY detailed post by the upsed A320 Training Captain you pointed out dozens of errors? Maybe you missed all the other posts pointing out bugs? Nobody is expecting perfection, but obvious bugs indicates laziness, sloppiness, a lacsidasical attidude, or Feelthere / Wilco is simply taking my for granted. NONE are acceptible.When a company accpets money they have to stand up and take the pain along with the pleasure. I'd have much more respect for a company that ADMITTED that they *screwed the pooch* with their release and are doing everything in their powers to make it right. Pointing to other companies and saying "but they did it" is not only unprofessional and sophomoric it is what I expect for a 5 year old not a company equipped with a Credit Card acceptance machine.Nuff said.

Mike T: I am not pleased by mediocrity."Mike Toussaint, after flying the A320", 2007

I'll admit as a whole the plane does alright in FS9. Myabe a little under expectations, but other than a few bugs that should have been fixed...I enjoy it. Might plunge for FSX now that I have my system completely stable.

>i've never understood why so many simmers have forgotten the>736-7 and 738-9 release issues. the uproar. anger. comments>of legal action and refunds. the 'its unflyable' comments>filled the forums, etc.I don't think it's the fact that many simmers have "forgotten", it's the fact that there are many new simmers that weren't around for the release of those planes. I wasn't, and didn't even know about it until you mentioned it.

Guest Len

>The last Airbus, the A320 PIC, was developed by Anticyclone,>not Feelthere.>>Wilco is 'only' the distributor.>>PatEr, yeah that was what I said. The developers were screwed by Wilco.

Guest LAAF110

Maybe some one can help! Over 50ft my ailerons don't work any more is there a setting related to FSUIPC?

>Maybe some one can help! Over 50ft my ailerons don't work any>more is there a setting related to FSUIPC?LAAF110:you will need to detail your aircraft's setup. even better, a shot of the panel when the challenge occurrs.visit the feelthere support forum for detailed support -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26(registration required to post)--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest LAAF110

Can't even login it seems there is something wrong!

LAAF110:is this you?[blockquote]Originally posted by Dark38, 02/08/2007 : 06:40:02, http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7118[br]Maybe some one can help! Over 50ft the ailerons don't work any more is there a setting related to FSUIPC?[/blockquote]if this is not you try one of the following to register -send an email to support{at}feelthere.com with the following information*your product's serial number*your registered username*your estimated date of registration--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/