Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Lima

What is your favorite area to fly in?

37 minutes ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

Uh, what? No, it wasn't. The Nordics update encompasses the Scandinavian countries. Switzerland will be included in the upcoming World Update VI.

My bad! It was Sweden, that we flew a few weeks ago that was in the last world update, sorry! But Switzerland was still really nice where we flew 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

1 hour ago, in2tech said:

Flew in a multiplayer event on Saturday in Switzerland and it was really nice. Of course it was included in the Nordics Update recently!

Switzerland is not in the Nordics.

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

😅 classic. As a Swiss I‘m used to this sort of confusion. It even happens in Europe. A few years ago in London a young guy said to me that he’d love to visit Switzerland one day because of the northern lights.

• Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I'm originally from Cape Town and lately I have done alot of flying there with the latest addons. It's like being at home.  Amazing on so many levels. 

Since FS98,  PNW was the default,  without doubt, area to fly around for a best scenery experience.  But with the advent of MSFS, that has changed significantly and I tend to fly in the PNW for nostalgia rather than the 'oh wow' experience.  There are 'oh wow' experiences in abundance now all over the world.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

😅 classic. As a Swiss I‘m used to this sort of confusion. It even happens in Europe. A few years ago in London a young guy said to me that he’d love to visit Switzerland one day because of the northern lights.

And thus we come full circle to this thread:

• Like 2

I have been flying a lot in New Zealand and Utah recently.  Just about anywhere in those two places throws up some amazing scenery.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I just tried out Tromsø ENTC and ORBX Sydney and both area is fantastic. I had great smooth stabile FPS not sure why some days are just better inflight with performance. 

Jaw dropping areas most on high/ultra

Michael Moe

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Use FStarter to find your preferred flight location. You can select any places in the world and view the sceneries and airport in an easy and fast way.  

34 minutes ago, nas123 said:

Use FStarter to find your preferred flight location. You can select any places in the world and view the sceneries and airport in an easy and fast way.  

Googled that and comes up with nothing related to FS .. you have a link perhaps ?.

Intel i7 - 9700K @ 3.60 GHz   |   Asus RTX 3080  |  32 GB RAM  |  Saitek ProFlight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals | X-Touch Mini | Honeycomb Bravo TQ

5 hours ago, ErichB said:

Since FS98,  PNW was the default,  without doubt, area to fly around for a best scenery experience

Bringing back those memorys 😉

Stephan from Germany

My System

my favorite places in MSFS: the World - highly recommended!

• Upvote 2

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

19 hours ago, Todd2 said:

Lost Acres grass strip in Franklin Co. Pa.

Been there, because I also live in Fayetteville.

• Like 1

Austria

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

17 hours ago, sal9000 said:

Bringing back those memorys 😉

That's the one.  It was pretty horrid back in the day. 🙂  Try getting anyone to part with $20 for that today😀

Edited by ErichB