Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

Lagacy Corporate Jet

Hi,Was wondering if anyone has bought the Lagacy Corporate Jet by Wilco?If so, what are your opinions of it and how is the performance in FSX? Trying to decide if it is worth the approximate $40 price tag.Thanks.Jim

see the feelthere forum on the legacy -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=17discussion of the + and - of the FSX porting (the legacy was quick fixed to in FSX; think for DF737 for FS7 was made to work in FS8, PSS A32x for FS8 was made to work in FS9, etc.).--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest jmendes

I have the Legacy from Wilco. There were some problems with installing the updates to be compatible for FSX (don't know why they don't just make a single installer).I was at first frustrated with some issues, but after going through the FeelThere forum, I got most things resolved, and I've actually ended up liking the plane.Note that this plane is not the exact plane (in real life and in the sim) as the ERJ 145 offered by FeelThere (FeelThere made the Legacy for Wilco), however, you can get the ERF 145 for download from Feelthere for USD$25.There is a great tutorial on the ERJ 145 (it's 6MB else I'd attach it):http://www.boomerang.new.fr/You'll need to navigate through the site to find it - it's very good.If I had a chance to do it over, I'd just get the stock ERJ 145 from Feelthere.~ Jim

I have both the ERJ145 and the Legacy and really like them and can recommend them. I did review both of them for AVSIM as well which you might want to read if you are deciding right now.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest United

Yes, I like the Legacy Corporate jet package as well. Is it too much for $40?, yes it is too much, but not because of the package. For $40 or $50 for the new Wilco Airbus I expect much much better download rates and a support forum for my money, that's all.Randy Jura, KPDX