Sign in to follow this  
rob0203

New Atc software announced

I've purchased and installed the product however it's showing a message saying 'Stand By' after I define my keyboard shortcuts and nothing happens thereafter. Logged a ticket.

I purchased the product as well. However I am stuck at "Application has failed to map Prepar3D V5 Scenery". I have a logged ticket for investigation.

4 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

It does mean, of course, that you will have to have charts for every boomin' airport, to be able to follow runway designations.

Why not try EFB? 30-day free trial. Can run on a network PC. I never fly without it.

https://www.aivlasoft.com

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

8 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Why not try EFB? 30-day free trial. Can run on a network PC. I never fly without it.

https://www.aivlasoft.com

Very nice program. But at R1000, I don't think so.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

16 minutes ago, IanHarrison said:

Very nice program. But at R1000, I don't think so

Agreed the price for the product is totally ridculous,no way would i paid that much for it,totally overpriced.

Gary.

All down to the exchange rate of your currency to the Swiss Franc I suppose.

50GBP for Brits and you Ian. All updates are free and with a Navigraph sub the data is always up to date.

Comparable to a mid-level aircraft but each to their own.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Aivlasoft EFB is a very good value considering the annual fee for a Navigraph charts subscription. One purchase price and updates free thereafter. I can’t think of any other add on I’ve gotten more use out of. Highly recommend.

• Like 1

Vic green

4 hours ago, fltent1184 said:

Application has failed to map Prepar3D V5 Scenery

A new version was just released that dealt with this and the other issue posted in the ticket system. You can use the self-update feature to get the next version.

Edited by Steve Halpern

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Honestly hopes this turns into something great - was really looking forward it.

At this point I read shades of UTL all over.  A program that does function but with a lot left to make it meet expectations. 

• Right now, you cannot run it over a network, not clearly answered if you ever can ("not at this time"). 
  • It doesn't integrate with SimBrief (hope to add in future, you may have to modify your route).  If it communicates that modification via clearance, etc then that would be a plus actually.
  • If you miss a taxi route you have lost ATC (plan on offering a feature in the for future). 
  • Can't use my AIG traffic - to be looked at in the future  
  • Five voices, "more planned".
  • Your landing runway etc is locked based on weather at takeoff, so using updated weather during flight / landing could mean very unrealistic handling (will look at systems .. in the future ...)

Early adopters - keep us posted please.  I "hope" most all of the above will be implemented at some point - then a buy for me.

• Upvote 3

Joe Lorenc

34 minutes ago, Steve Halpern said:

Une nouvelle version vient d'être publiée qui traite de cela et de l'autre problème affiché dans le système de tickets. Vous pouvez utiliser la fonction d'auto-mise à jour pour obtenir la prochaine version.

Hello,
Where is the auto-update function?

Found, 

Thank you

Edited by vjeanmarc

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST

1 hour ago, Patco Lch said:

Aivlasoft EFB is a very good value considering the annual fee for a Navigraph charts subscription. One purchase price and updates free thereafter. I can’t think of any other add on I’ve gotten more use out of. Highly recommend.

What, does this software/program include charts (no Navigraph needed?)?!?

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

Just spent some time watching the AI aircraft interact with ATC. Really nice - I think this is a great base for what will be a fantastic addon. Few observations: 

• I did notice that sometimes traffic don't appear to park in the correct gates based on the parking codes defined on the aircraft configuration / AFCADs. Hopefully that is something which can be fixed.
  • The movement of the AI is really nice and definitely improved over the default system - can tell especially in their taxi speeds and behavior. Ground also asks AI to hold if they are approaching near the user aircraft. Although sometimes they are asked to hold for long periods of time without any specific reason. 
  • I wasn't able to hear any AI aircraft communicating on the Clearance Delivery frequency - has this not been modelled?
  • ATIS works really nicely
  • No performance impact
  • Great UI

Really happy so far with this. Looking forward to future improvements. 

Edited by DModjo
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations on the release, looking forward to AIG compatibility. 

A few questions -

does the AI behave more realistically than previously, specifically, does landing AI vacate the runway in a timely fashion, does traffic waiting to take off line up and wait whilst the preceding aircraft is still in take-off mode, and does ATC manage single runway operations more efficiently, ie allowing for take-offs in between incoming arrivals when time permits?

• Upvote 1

Ian S

38.jpg

2 hours ago, vjeanmarc said:

Where is the auto-update function?

Launch the application (from the system tray) and look here...

update.jpg

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

10 minutes ago, Steve Halpern said:

Lancez l'application (depuis la barre d'état système) et regardez ici...

mise à jour.jpg

Thanks Steve, I saw it after a second boot.

Regards

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST