Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

Air Canada “Fly The Flag” Olympic livery...

I caught this interesting repaint file, today, at the top of the Library upload list.

Air Canada has launched a special livery on one of its B787-9 aircraft (C-FVLQ), just in time for the Tokyo Olympic Games.

On the aircraft’s port side, “Fly The Flag” is written in big black and gold lettering, and, on the starboard side, the same lettering reads “Haut Le Drapeau”, the French expression with the same meaning. On both sides, it also says “Go Canada Go!” in all gold lettering (per the screenshots below).

Please find 7 images of this special livery, and look for both the languages...on the fuselage...🙂...

Enjoy...!!

UIAeep.png

qiMdMO.png

mmHThQ.png

AWQVv1.png

z27N1g.png

RAijan.png

BFBqvU.png

• Like 4

Nice set of shots !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Beautiful shots. 

Nebojsa

• Like 1

Appreciated the comments,...pmplayer, Alaska738, Todd, Neb...!!

Great Paint! Question is there a way that we could partner up since I want to make this in xplane 11?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arnaumj said:

Great Paint! Question is there a way that we could partner up since I want to make this in xplane 11?

Hi arnaumj:

Thanks for your inquiry on my post, and, that too, creating an account just to do so...🙂...so, welcome to this Forum. Glad you liked this repaint, but I'm no painter...🙂...though the repainters form a big part of my aviation interests...

First of all, you can get to this (FSX) repaint file and the README by looking for it in the (freeware) Libraries...I believe I'd picked it up at Flightsim.com (search there for this file string, "tds_aircanada_b787-9_c-fvlq.zip")...

Do note that the (TDS) Group, that created this model of 787, is very strict about copyrights, so please contact the repaint author first...(the README contains contact information). Or,  you can query your own XP Forum for further guidance...

Good-luck..!!

I just saw the aircraft parked at Vancouver International Airport today.

• Upvote 1

\Robert Hamlich/

12 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Hi arnaumj:

Thanks for your inquiry on my post, and, that too, creating an account just to do so...🙂...so, welcome to this Forum. Glad you liked this repaint, but I'm no painter...🙂...though the repainters form a big part of my aviation interests...

First of all, you can get to this (FSX) repaint file and the README by looking for it in the (freeware) Libraries...I believe I'd picked it up at Flightsim.com (search there for this file string, "tds_aircanada_b787-9_c-fvlq.zip")...

Do note that the (TDS) Group, that created this model of 787, is very strict about copyrights, so please contact the repaint author first...(the README contains contact information). Or,  you can query your own XP Forum for further guidance...

Good-luck..!!

Thank you for your reply!

• Like 1