Sign in to follow this  
6297J

Asobo Top Rudder 103 disappeared?

I was just looking in the Marketplace and this one has disappeared. I restarted MSFS and still not there. Everything else in the Marketplace is available. Is it just me??

Did they remove the updraft strength artificial limit and it went away higher up in the sky? 🤣

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Perhaps they have started to apply some quality criterias for market products 😂

• Upvote 1

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

I bought one when they first came out!

hide.gif

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

2 hours ago, nirgal76 said:

Perhaps they have started to apply some quality criterias for market products 😂

I thought the Top Rudder Solo 103 was considered to be a pretty good add-on?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 minute ago, Mace said:

I thought the Top Rudder Solo 103 was considered to be a pretty good add-on?

It is. I bought it and love roof top surfing in it

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Yeah, I like it too. Although I had to make a controller profile just for it alone. I have a favorite stick and rudder profile which I use for all other planes. But it takes a lot of stick and rudder to move the 103 around so I made a much more aggressive controller profile just for it.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

2 hours ago, styckx said:

It is. I bought it and love roof top surfing in it

That was you??!!!?  Flying over my house today?  I'm calling the authoriteeeees.

Yes @Fielder I too have a separate controls profile for the 103.  It's a little "different" than other aircraft I fly and I had to make a profile because of that.

I was flying it the other day on a beach near La Pesca, Mexico, and the winds were about 15-20 knots from the east.  It was neat basically hovering over one spot in it.  I can do that in the Zlin Shock Ultra as well, but it's not quite the same.  Anyway I hope the 103 re-appears in the marketplace soon.  It's possible Asobo are updating it in some way at present.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I love it.   Perfect for super low flight checking out the great scenery in MSFS. 

My plane is still showing up, no issues. 

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

So just looked in the Marketplace again this morning - still no 103 and no mention of Asobo in the Creators list.

The new Carenado is there however so I guess I will buy that instead. 

It's not there anywhere for me. I was looking to buy it yesterday and I know it was there earlier this week but it's now vanished. 

1 hour ago, lupedelupe said:

Wasn't it listed under Bundles (or some other-than-aircraft category)?

Yeah that's right.  It was somewhere strange in the store (like not under aircraft).  Bundles may be it. 

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Don't know what's up with it, but it doesn't even show on mine when I select owned or installed in the marketplace. It's still installed and usable though and have flown it a few times this week.

Edit: Looks like it started out from a mislabeling issue (listed as free when it wasn't). https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/top-rudder-103-solo-and-flytampa-las-vegas-airport-city-bundle-free-right-now-in-marketplace/416836/10

Edited by Phantoms
  • Upvote 1

James