Sign in to follow this  
sem

The old Thomas Ruth a300

a300.png

Spent some time on this old classic, completely new paintkit in 4k, new pbr, inside and out, and some isg retrofits and gauge edits. never really showed it on forums like this so dont really know how to format this but sorta the same thing that those guys did to erick cantu's emb-120

a300cockpit.png

PBR covering the entire cockpit, due to the way mcx handles these old models i cant use any of its old lighting features except for the upper panel for some reason, so FSLspotlights work just fine

a300ecams.png

Had some custom ECAMS and FMC setup by ken webber over at patriot air works

a300fedex.png

This is the GE/Freighter -600, specifically with some pbr textures for a converted freighter

daytime.png

Daytime shot

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Excellent work!

Ian S

38.jpg

One of the best freeware models...and remarkable customization...here...!

Lovely set of pics...and, PBR shine shows in #4...beautiful (night) shot of the Freighter...!!

28 minutes ago, P_7878 said:

One of the best freeware models...and remarkable customization...here...!

Lovely set of pics...and, PBR shine shows in #4...beautiful (night) shot of the Freighter...!!

thanks, just finished up all the a300-600s, now on to the a310s

Fantastic !

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

5 hours ago, sem said:

thanks, just finished up all the a300-600s, now on to the a310s

BTW, sem, there are a few A300/A310 diehards lurking around here...🙂...and, while I, myself, fly my (legacy) SimCheck A300B4, I wish there a good A300/A310 payware of these two Classic Airbus airliners...

And, I recalled, I'd posted a few Tom Ruth images of A310, a short while ago, the Title of that post was, "Airbus A310 - 4 pictures", but, with added member contributions of comments/videos etc. on the A310, the post I noticed, today, has gone to 660 views...🙂...

My (FSX) pictures there were certainly not as good, as here, with PBR and all, but, you being a fan of A310, may find that post interesting...so, time permitting, please take a look (no comments/reactions needed)....

Meanwhile, here, yes, after the A300 done, the A310 would be the natural next step, and similar customization sounds like a fun exercise...!!

7 hours ago, P_7878 said:

BTW, sem, there are a few A300/A310 diehards lurking around here...🙂...and, while I, myself, fly my (legacy) SimCheck A300B4, I wish there a good A300/A310 payware of these two Classic Airbus airliners...

And, I recalled, I'd posted a few Tom Ruth images of A310, a short while ago, the Title of that post was, "Airbus A310 - 4 pictures", but, with added member contributions of comments/videos etc. on the A310, the post I noticed, today, has gone to 660 views...🙂...

My (FSX) pictures there were certainly not as good, as here, with PBR and all, but, you being a fan of A310, may find that post interesting...so, time permitting, please take a look (no comments/reactions needed)....

Meanwhile, here, yes, after the A300 done, the A310 would be the natural next step, and similar customization sounds like a fun exercise...!!

Those old models can look so good with a little love

• Like 1

8 hours ago, amiraa said:

Awesome job!!!

Excuse my ignorance - is this for MSFS?

Nope, P3D v4.5 with some nice pascal sky textures and a custom made tomato preset.

As for the aircraft themselves, i'll probably upload them once i feel they're done enough and i made some liveries for them. i cant find a good way of making a drag and drop that works so still working on that. and it requiring ISG

Here are some more shots

unknown.png

The pax variant in its monarch colors

unknown.png

Unpainted paintkits

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/10/2021 at 6:04 AM, P_7878 said:

unknown.png

i feel like teh a310 is largely finished now, added some effect to the bump maps to give it a sort off ''oil-canning'' effect, i've noticed with aircraft that are pretty old and that have gone through a lot of pressurization cycles kind of get their fuselages warped, has a great effect on the look together with the new pbr

unknown.png

unknown.png

And offcourse, her GE sister

unknown.png

unknown.png

Hope you guys like these shots, i just uploaded the bunch of them, if anyone wants to submit themselves for some alpha testing, hit me up int he DM's, P3DV4.4 - 5.2 and anything in between

• Like 2

unknown.png

just one more shot cause i love the look of this thing so word not allowed much

• Like 1

Nice progress...with the A310...! As they say if no one is making one for you, then you make one for yourself...🙂....great looking pics...!

Had never seen ULS Cargo before...thanks for posting...!