Sign in to follow this  
sem

The old Thomas Ruth a300

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Just so everyone knows, im accepting some people to test it before i release it, i currently have a somewhat stable version ready for handouts

• Like 4

Hope, you get a few P3D testers, sem, for this wonderful A310...(Being on FSX/SE, I've to watch from the sidelines...🙂...NP...though...)

BTW, interesting remark:

"i've noticed with aircraft that are pretty old and that have gone through a lot of pressurization cycles kind of get their fuselages warped, has a great effect on the look together with the new pbr.."

Edited by P_7878

On 9/4/2021 at 7:24 AM, sem said:

Ill come with an fsx version out pretty soon, a310 will be out after that,....

You're too kind...🙂...must be a true preceptor of "to each his own"...respect that...but, the A310 (with PBR) should be higher priority...I think...🙂..

BTW, nice A300-600 Release Party,...these are forgotten birds in our SIM...!!

some more pics, redone the interior pbr, and lit textures a310 coming within the week, or a couple of days. I just have to make some liveries to finish it off for the final rollout.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/831163402037624875/881291145852903504/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/831163402037624875/881288487872114779/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/831163402037624875/881321310272241754/unknown.png

Reworked the GE engine textures.

Edited by sem
  • Like 1

Sem's done a really great job with the aircraft. I started this project intending to modify the VC textures, which were extensively redone. I also modified all the flight dynamics, redid some of the gauges. Peter Sundahl should also be mentioned as he provided me with a few modified gauges for this project.

I am working on a Beta V2 version which is COMPLETELY redoing the interior of the A300 and A310 Virtual Cockpit textures. This has been a labor of love of mine for over a year and I'm not stopping until I have it perfected.

Ken Webber

Patriot AirWorks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

unknown.png

Now that LFBO is out, ill put out the Beluga after the weekend.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2021 at 4:10 PM, sem said:

the a300, yes 

https://liveriesnz.wixsite.com/home/a300-600

beluga and 310? postponed until further notice

Always wanted to have a an A300 in P3D and this looks really neat! However, the link to the download seem to work anymore, would it be possible to have an updated link? Or could anyone else share relevant files? 🙂

i7 13700K @ 5.3 ghz / DeepCool AK620 Cooler / MSI Z790 Tomahawk WiFi / 32GB Trident DDR5 RAM @ 7200 mhz / 24GB Gainward 3090 Geforce RTX  / 2 TB SSD WD Black SN850X NVMe / 1 TB SSD Samsung 990 Pro series / 2 TB SSD Samsung 980 Pro Series / 500 gb and 250 gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 / RM1000W Corsair PSU