Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevehow

David maltbys BAC1-11

Guest stevehow

Hi all.small problem.i had it installed into FSx sometime ago,and it worked perfectly.now i can't get some of the VC textures to display.its the Cabin walls,yoke,throttle controls and seats that are missing.i've tried putting the texture files everywhere i can think of.i'm sure they were working before.is there anyone who has this aircraft displaying properly that can point me in the right direction.the file is the Texture folder that comes with the BAC1-11-475 PANEL folder..this holds all the VC files. thanks a lot steve

Hi,This has been covered several times here. David puts many of the textures in the FS9texture directory. The easiest way to solve this is to install it to a temp directory, then copy the textures in the texture directory to each of the texture directories in the airplane directory.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Guest stevehow

Hi Thomas i did search..but couldn't find an answer.i've already tried to put the files into each aircraft's texture folder,but that didn't work for me. thanks anyway steve

Guest stevehow

should add this is into FSX..not FS9.. thanks steve

>Hi Thomas> i did search..but couldn't find an answer.i've already tried>to put the files into each aircraft's texture folder,but that>didn't work for me.>> thanks anyway> steveSome of those items in the VC do not have texture files associated with them. They were textured in the model using a technique thatdoes not work in FSX. My BAC 1-11-150ED texture folders have 41 files in them, includingthe thumbnail.jpg and texture.cfg files. ( 39 texture files ).If your install has the same number of texture files then youmost likely have them all.OK...ran a command line list to file. Here's the file list for the 1-11: $DM510VCPANEL1_L $DM510VCPANEL2_L $DM510VCPANEL3_L $DM510VCPANELC_L $DM510VCPANELO_L 111ENG.bmp 111ENG_L.bmp 111EXTRA.bmp 111EXTRA_L.bmp 111FUSE_1.bmp 111FUSE_1_L.bmp 111FUSE_2.bmp 111FUSE_2_L.bmp 111FUSE_3.bmp 111FUSE_3_L.bmp 111FUSE_4.bmp 111FUSE_4_L.bmp 111STEPS.bmp 111Tail_L.bmp 111Tail_L_L.bmp 111Tail_R.bmp 111Tail_R_L.bmp 111WING_BL.bmp 111WING_BL_L.bmp 111WING_BR.bmp 111WING_BR_L.bmp 111WING_TL.bmp 111WING_TL_L.bmp 111WING_TR.bmp 111WING_TR_L.bmp DM_1-11_VC_1.bmp DM_1-11_VC_1_L.bmp DM_1-11_VC_2.bmp DM_1-11_VC_B1.bmp DM_1-11_VC_B4.bmp DM_1-11_VC_FLOOR.bmp DM_1-11_VC_S1.bmp DM_1-11_VC_S2.bmp DM_1-11_VC_SEAT.bmp texture.cfg thumbnail.jpgIf you have a different model, the VC texture names may be different but you should most likely have similar files. Paul

Wide-5.jpg

Guest stevehow

rhithx for help,i managed to solve it..the textures in the texture folder,have to be copied into all the aircraft texture folders..then it works perfectly.. thanks steve