Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Fenix A320, high fidelity airliner, is being released

6 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

Aerosoft are making the A330! 

After the CRJ, I am a bit cautious.

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I'm happy for everyone who likes Airliners, personally I'm looking forward to A2A Comanche as I'm primarily interested in GA aircrafts, but this bird really looks impressive.

I wonder what is taking A2A so long to have an MSFS 2020 aircraft?  

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I wonder what is taking A2A so long to have an MSFS 2020 aircraft?  

I guess most of the work is on the new version of accusim

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, bendead said:

I guess most of the work is on the new version of accusim

Yeah, maybe 2022 0r 2023 I guess. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Some more pictures for those who dont have discord

Showing off their independent Nav simulation at LEBL, 25R LOTOS4Q SID on a random request from someone to see if it works. No "USR" waypoints, with accurate constraints and intercept.

Untitled.png?width=1624&height=912

img1.png?width=1620&height=911 

img2.png?width=1620&height=911

Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_Screenshot_20

All in all, mightily impressive from the team, and I think they deserve some serious looks from the sim community with what they are showing off

Edited by johnnycaptain
  • Like 10

Jonathon James

9 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Yeah, maybe 2022 0r 2023 I guess. 

That the last update from Scott at A2A posted on the jun 23rd :

We have one final thing that needs to work for our technology to come into MSFS. We are dependent on another entity for this to happen. If it turns out this doesn't happen for whatever reason we do have a plan B but we want to completely exhaust all options before moving to this next solution.

We have no interest in moving sideways with development and there are certain things we have wanted to make happen for a long time which I am insistent happen on any next Accu-Sim release. I wish I could be less cryptic about this stuff but it's a sensitive subject to us because our our ability to release has been hung up from this one single thing that must happen.

Once this hurdle is overcome sky is the limit.

Scott.

So, I guess 2021 is still possible

Edited by bendead
  • Like 5

Apparently they asked a question a while ago in reddit, how much does the community is willing pay for a high fidelity airliner here (taken from the official fourms which is taken from reddit)

ae853733d54bb896066bce583989eab0a591dfc4

So if the above is true, then we will be looking at 60$-80$ window but definitely less than 100$.

Comment source in reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/comments/kdodts/its_time_for_payware_prices_to_change/gfy2po1?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

29 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

Aerosoft are making the A330! 

They nodded to the work FBW had done on the A320 (or maybe they knew about Fenix) and have decided not to make it.

source: Aerosoft forums (i don't have a link handy though)

I know, but the level of detail of their A330 isn't at same level FSLabs would pursue. Not bashing Aerosoft, but Mathjis himself explained they are more focused on things more trivial to the pilot workload. Failures or secondary systems are not on their radar. That said, I think both can fit on the MSFS enviroment. 

Ummm,

MCDU EFOB and DTG (135) and Lower EICAS seem to disagree. . .unless there's 5 hours to go. . .and the 320 burns about 2 tons/ hour. Encouraging to see orange and pink asterisks and constraints in place.

Something not right. Probably me. (Are we looking ahead in the F-PLN pages?)

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

15 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Apparently they asked a question a while ago in reddit, how much does the community is willing pay for a high fidelity airliner here (taken from the official fourms which is taken from reddit)

Comment source in reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/comments/kdodts/its_time_for_payware_prices_to_change/gfy2po1?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Wasn't that exact quote already posted on page 8 of this thread? I'm sure I already reddit 🙂

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

1 hour ago, johnnycaptain said:

Some more pictures for those who dont have discord

Showing off their independent Nav simulation at LEBL, 25R LOTOS4Q SID on a random request from someone to see if it works. No "USR" waypoints, with accurate constraints and intercept.

All in all, mightily impressive from the team, and I think they deserve some serious looks from the sim community with what they are showing off

Looks like they even have an overfly waypoint in there.  Nice!

• Like 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

40 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Ummm,

MCDU EFOB and DTG (135) and Lower EICAS seem to disagree. . .unless there's 5 hours to go. . .and the 320 burns about 2 tons/ hour. Encouraging to see orange and pink asterisks and constraints in place.

Something not right. Probably me. (Are we looking ahead in the F-PLN pages?)

Not too sure I follow, what seems to be the disagreement with the lower ECAM? Unless you saw the 64440 which is the gross weight in KG not FOB

Jonathon James

3 minutes ago, johnnycaptain said:

Not too sure I follow, what seems to be the disagreement with the lower ECAM? Unless you saw the 64440 which is the gross weight in KG not FOB

Yep. That's it. Thanks. My bad.

Going to have to put my serious Bushead back on shoulders by the looks of things!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Yep. That's it. Thanks. My bad.

Going to have to put my serious Bushead back on shoulders by the looks of things!

Happens to the best of us, all good!

• Like 1

Jonathon James

The crispness of that track drawn on the ND makes me happy. Very much looking forward to more information on this aircraft.

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS