Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX development update

The new EFB looks and works amazing. I DID have some problems with climb on the one test flight I did - It just stopped at about FL230 and wouldn't climb any further. Also, after using EXPED, the speed maintained at green dot and no matter what I did I wasn't able to get it above 240 IAS or so... (tried managed, selected values changing etc)... May have been a fluke, but wondering if anyone dealt with anything like that. Engine remained at about 89%...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gb09f said:

I tried to fly a Boeing but it was like going back 40 years. 

What makes you say that?

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Ohh-oh!  Fighting talk!  Get the deck chairs and pop corn out!  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I'm not getting the QRC code to scan for NAVIGRAPH activation. The message is stuck on "loading". Anyone else see this and were you able to get it to load?

Bill Moore

just installed dev mode to try it out but i noticed one of my throttles while accelerating the right is uneven by say 10% higher ?

does not happen with other aircrafts.

anyone else notice this?

thanks

mike

Just now, mikeymike said:

just installed dev mode to try it out but i noticed one of my throttles while accelerating the right is uneven by say 10% higher ?

does not happen with other aircrafts.

anyone else notice this?

thanks

mike

I think you're supposed to use the calibration tool in the flypad.  There's a how-to vid of it somewhere in their Discord.

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

8 minutes ago, Jeff Nielsen said:

I think you're supposed to use the calibration tool in the flypad.  There's a how-to vid of it somewhere in their Discord.

hmmm im trying but i think i may be doing something wrong

climb 0.00 overlaps with flex 0.45 in red

thanks 

mike

nvm fixed it lol had to save and apply

Edited by mikeymike
  • Like 1

Custom Flight Management System is a hugeeeeeeeeee one for me! Hopefully this will fix those those annoying USR waypoints that we're getting in our flight plans. Totally ruins the immersion. Thanks to you guys at FBW for putting in the effort to make this the best A320 NEO ever! The level of detail is amazing! I will be able to fully enjoy this plane once we have a proper working VNAV system to go along with the custom flight plan manager!

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

guys one question, how do i set my saitek throtttle so when i pull forward to 50 on the quadrant it shows 50% n1 atm i pull forward on the quadrant at 25 which goes to 50% n1 

thanks

mike

7 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

It just stopped at about FL230 and wouldn't climb any further. Also, after using EXPED, the speed maintained at green dot and no matter what I did I wasn't able to get it above 240 IAS or so..

Was your landing gear up and locked correctly?

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

41 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Was your landing gear up and locked correctly?

It certainly was up... I wasn't aware of anything special that I have to do to lock it? Is this something new? 

Edited by BostonJeremy77

1 hour ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

It certainly was up... I wasn't aware of anything special that I have to do to lock it? Is this something new? 

No, nothing new. Just up or down, as always.

• Like 1

FlyByWire Simulations

9 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

The new EFB looks and works amazing. I DID have some problems with climb on the one test flight I did - It just stopped at about FL230 and wouldn't climb any further. Also, after using EXPED, the speed maintained at green dot and no matter what I did I wasn't able to get it above 240 IAS or so... (tried managed, selected values changing etc)... May have been a fluke, but wondering if anyone dealt with anything like that. Engine remained at about 89%...

Is the FMA showing you thr clb or it flashes lvr clb?

Does your throttle correctly go to climb thrust?

In one of the dev updates weeks ago something changed and even if you have calibrated your throttles before you have to do it again.

I had the same issue as yours; realized that  my aircraft wouldn't properly go to climb mode

7 hours ago, bill62 said:

I'm not getting the QRC code to scan for NAVIGRAPH activation. The message is stuck on "loading". Anyone else see this and were you able to get it to load?

FBW posted they see server issues with the Navigraph implementation, they are working on it. Worked for me yesterday before everybody jumped in

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"