Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX development update

How do I set the throttles to spool up slowly?

I have the saitek throttle quadrant.

now if I move the throttle to say 25 on the quadrant the a320 shoots straight up to climb thrust.

I would to move them evenly so that if I push the lever to 50 on the quadrant.

it’ll move evenly to 50% n1 Before I push them to toga.

thanks 

mike

35 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

How do I set the throttles to spool up slowly?

I have the saitek throttle quadrant.

now if I move the throttle to say 25 on the quadrant the a320 shoots straight up to climb thrust.

I would to move them evenly so that if I push the lever to 50 on the quadrant.

it’ll move evenly to 50% n1 Before I push them to toga.

thanks 

mike

Try the MSFS(!) sensivity settings. And after that calibrate the thottles via the A32NX EFB

See here:

Edited by Watsi
  • Like 1

FlyByWire Simulations

1 hour ago, Watsi said:

Strange. I'm flying the latest dev and have no problems at all. Maybe try re-calibrating the thottles (EFB)?

So, to tell you the truth, I never calibrated throttles to begin with. I have a Thrustmaster TCA stick in which the throttle lever is used in its full range with no reverse range assigned. I have been flying on default setting since the beginning. I watch the screen annunciator on the PFD to show me the currently selected detent and I verify it visually against the position of the throttle in the virtual cockpit to ensure it's set to the detent it's showing on PFD. I haven't seen a need to do it in a different way up until now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaptyrOne said:

I am able to log into Navigraph ok. Can access charts etc. I tried again now with a Simbrief flight plan and I can activate that in the CDU and on the Flypad but still no joy with getting charts up. I’ll try again a bit later in case it is a server issue.

I can concur with this. Wednesday 15:30Z

I can load Navigraph charts, normally, out with the Sim

Al

33 minutes ago, Watsi said:

Try the MSFS(!) sensivity settings. And after that calibrate the thottles via the A32NX EFB

See here:

Thanks for your support. But we do not have the Throttle Settings (Callibration) on EFB (as showvn on the video) ? Apart from the throttles, AP is not able to engage after takeof.

https://ibb.co/ZV6Pffw Please see the picture from tthe dev mode that I have downloaded today via FBW downloader.

I think there is a small discripency, as many other users report the similar issues.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

27 minutes ago, Watsi said:

See here:

Tried al of the a above.

confused as to why i can’t seem to get it right.

Thanks 

mike

4 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Thanks for your support. But we do not have the Throttle Settings (Callibration) on EFB (as showvn on the video) ? Apart from the throttles, AP is not able to engage after takeof.

I think there is a small discripency, as many other users report the similar issues.

Doubled post. Sorry.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

9 minutes ago, kt069 said:

https://ibb.co/ZV6Pffw Please see the picture from tthe dev mode that I have downloaded today via FBW downloader. Additionally, I did not calibrate the throttles up to now and it was performing with no problem.

1 hour ago, RaptyrOne said:

I am able to log into Navigraph ok. Can access charts etc. I tried again now with a Simbrief flight plan and I can activate that in the CDU and on the Flypad but still no joy with getting charts up. I’ll try again a bit later in case it is a server issue.

There was an issue with fbw and navigraph access; they are trying to solve it; It will be up soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hadi said:

There was an issue with fbw and navigraph access; they are trying to solve it; It will be up soon.

Thanks, thought it was just me and I had missed something that needed to be installed separately.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

7 hours ago, Watsi said:

Man. I wanted to announce that in half an hour... 😁

Sorry 😅

3 hours ago, kt069 said:

https://ibb.co/ZV6Pffw Please see the picture from tthe dev mode that I have downloaded today via FBW downloader.

If you don't have it, you don't have the developer version. This looks like the stable version.

• Like 1

FlyByWire Simulations

16 minutes ago, Watsi said:

If you don't have it, you don't have the developer version. This looks like the stable version.

I understand your approach but as I have mentioned, I downloaded the developer version today via FBW Downloader. And the new hydraulic features are available, as I can understand it is dev mode. Anyway, as few other collegues reported similar issues, I wanted to report, as wel. I will try to find out. Thanks.

Edit : Sorry, somehow after restarting the sim, by mistake I switched from dev to stable mod. Now cailbration is there. I made the throttle setting and it seems to be ok.

But , it is the first time that I make this calibration to dev FBW (dev). Thanks for the support.

Edited by kt069

I cant wait to get a new PC as unfortunately my current one is too weak to run any of the airliners. But when I get one I will totally get this amazing A320NEO mod! I can tell the level of work thats going into it is insane and youre well on the way to it becoming MSFS' answer to X-Plane 11s Zibo. Great stuff 😃👍

• Like 1