Sign in to follow this  
Greg Goodavish

download link for new version

Not sure if I am looking in the wrong spot, but under downloads on the MCE site, it shows there is a newer version out than I have, but I don't see any link to download it.   Where is the link located?

Greg Goodavish

Hi Greg,

Yes I have the same problem, the Link for 2.9.3.0 is not working?

Regards Brian

BJ from OZ

This still works, might be the latest version: http://www.multicrewxp.com/mce.zip

I'm going to have a wild guess; they took the download link from the website because  customers would waste the demo time by running the app a bunch of time while having issues, so this way they get guidance before  trying the product.

• Like 1

This link gives me the same version as I have now.  However, the link on their site said the new version should be 2.93.    My current version is 2.9.2.6.  Where can I get the 2.93 version?

Greg Goodavish

8 hours ago, Greg Goodavish said:

This link gives me the same version as I have now.  However, the link on their site said the new version should be 2.93.    My current version is 2.9.2.6.  Where can I get the 2.93 version?

Be aware, when you download a file of the same name and the previous one is still in the folder, it gets saved as "mce(1).zip or mce(2).zip

Perhaps using a download manager and it's reverting to the cached one.

Edited by FS++
  • Like 1

Just used the link Hadi provided and it gaves me the latest version! The link on the download page is an email adress:-), where you get the same link Hadi is refering to. When you have downloaded the latest version, do you see mce(1).zip? Then mce(1).zip must be the latest version.

Best regards,

John Cramer

I find it strange that no one from MCE has responded to this post. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now and I submitted two support tickets at the website about this problem, but I haven't heard a word from MCE, which is very unusual.  Do you suppose then entire staff has been kidnapped? (most likely on vacation).

Jim in Ohio

Edited by Fleahead

Core i9-10850K Gen10 - RTX3080 - 32G - HP Reverb G2 WMR

17 minutes ago, Fleahead said:

I find it strange that no one from MCE has responded to this post. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now and I submitted two support tickets at the website about this problem, but I haven't heard a word from MCE, which is very unusual.  Do you suppose then entire staff has been kidnapped? (most likely on vacation).

Jim in Ohio

I imagine they haven't because my guess that i wrote above was right, The post also has a like from them.

While you're waiting for  an official answer, this link still works, I tested it with three different browsers and my home network and my mobile network: http://www.multicrewxp.com/mce.zip