Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kev_Is_Soaked

How to increase your frame rate without adjusting your ...

Guest dwaohio

Here is a simple way to get a great frame rate with everything turned up:1. Get in your car2. Drive to the airport.3. Rent a cessna 172 and a instructor4. Go flyIt is as easy as that. Dave

Guest hypercube

Oh, well, and it is not much more expensive than buying FSX deluxe, right? ;)

>>Here is a simple way to get a great frame rate with everything>turned up:>>1. Get in your car>2. Drive to the airport.>3. Rent a cessna 172 and a instructor>4. Go fly>>It is as easy as that. If I prefer a faster plane, will the frame rates be even higher ?

Guest hypercube

I don't know, but you should prefer a plane with small windows - you know, the smaller your viewport, the more FPS you will get... and don't forget to have some vodka before takeoff, as this will increase the antialiasing quite a lot!

>I don't know, but you should prefer a plane with small>windows - you know, the smaller your viewport, the more FPS>you will get... and don't forget to have some vodka before>takeoff, as this will increase the antialiasing quite a lot!Then I'm "screwed"! I always prefer those "total vision" sliding canopy's, & gin! :7

Guest allcott

>>>>Here is a simple way to get a great frame rate with>everything>>turned up:>>>>1. Get in your car>>2. Drive to the airport.>>3. Rent a cessna 172 and a instructor>>4. Go fly>>>>It is as easy as that. >>If I prefer a faster plane, will the frame rates be even>higher ? Can't answer that one. Looked everywhere but couldn't find the Ctrl+Z buttons in the 172 the other day, but even if it runs at only 365 frames per year it wasn't particularly smooth up there. Do you think I need a patch? Kept seeing blurry ground textures ;)Allcott

Guest Kev_Is_Soaked

:( Where are the elephants? They promised us Elephants.... :(Also, I noticed that the ground does not look real until you hit it... graphics sucked :)