Sign in to follow this  
alberto2000

FS Map Tool 1.3.0 out now

Announcing FS Map Tool 1.3.0, an update to the mobile map utility for MS FS2020, available on Apple App Store and on Google Play. It's a simple yet effective external map utility that shows your current plane location on an interactive map, alongside other parameters such as speed, altitude and heading. You can set (virtual) waypoints and it also supports teleportation, so you can go anywhere in the world in just an instant, without restarting the game.

Head over to www.fsmaptool.com for more info.

I've made this in my spare time as a fun side project. Let me know if you have any issues or suggestions and ideas on how to improve the app. I'm open for feedback and happy to include new features wherever possible.

Happy flying!

screenshots.jpg

Edited by alberto2000
  • Like 5

Looks cool and FYI  your link to Google Play redirects back to this thread.

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

41 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Looks cool and FYI  your link to Google Play redirects back to this thread.

Thanks, link is fixed now 🙂

Can you please tell me how to use the TELEPORTATION, on iOS?? 

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

13 minutes ago, Sphynnx said:

Can you please tell me how to use the TELEPORTATION, on iOS?? 

Just long-press on a location on the map

Got it, thank you very much 

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

4 hours ago, alberto2000 said:

Announcing FS Map Tool 1.3.0, an update to the mobile map utility for MS FS2020, available on Apple App Store and on Google Play. It's a simple yet effective external map utility that shows your current plane location on an interactive map, alongside other parameters such as speed, altitude and heading. You can set (virtual) waypoints and it also supports teleportation, so you can go anywhere in the world in just an instant, without restarting the game.

I've made this in my spare time as a fun side project. Let me know if you have any issues or suggestions and ideas on how to improve the app. I'm open for feedback and happy to include new features wherever possible.

Happy flying!

screenshots.jpg

Any plans to integrate the FP?

ASUS, Intel® Core™ i7-7700K, CPU 4.8GHz, NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti 11GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD, ASUS 43" PG43UQ Monitor G-SYNC, LG UltraGear 27" GN850 G-SYNC

On 7/17/2021 at 4:28 AM, alberto2000 said:

Happy flying!

screenshots.jpg

I already have the app.  

Can you list what is new?

Also do I have to download to update?

On 7/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, knich said:

I already have the app.  

Can you list what is new?

Also do I have to download to update?

It's mainly teleportation that's new in this update. The mobile app should update automatically via Google Play or Apple App Store. But you'll also need to download the new server application from https://www.fsmaptool.com

Edited by alberto2000
  • Like 1

Great little tool. Highly recommended. And at the fair price, a no-brainer. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Great little tool. Highly recommended. And at the fair price, a no-brainer. 

Thank you very much 🙂 if you don't mind, please consider leaving a review / rating on Google Play or Apple Store, that would make my day 🙂 stay safe and happy flying!

24 minutes ago, alberto2000 said:

consider leaving a review

Just did it 

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"