Sign in to follow this  
CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger

Subtitles on Pilot2ATC?

Heard good things about this program and I'm getting tired of the in-game ATC flying me into mountains, but...does it have subtitles? I'm deaf, so obviously audio ATC wouldn't work for me.

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

download the demo mate i am sure you will love it

There is a free 10 day trial to let you experience the difference for yourself. 

Pilot2ATC.com

Pilot2ATC can be used in a text-only mode. All ATC messages are displayed in a text field. Pilot can enter phraseology terms from dropdown menus. I occasionally use that when it's late and my wife already asleep.

The window can be reduced to the most necessary elements and optional sticked on top of any other window. I'd still recommend a second monitor, though you could overlay it over the flight simulator main screen, but I think that would get annoying. There is no in-game overlay.

I think it should work out, with the only possible problem that you'd need to look to the second monitor frequently if there was a new ATC message. Luckily, Pilot2ATC does not revoke your license on pilot deviation if you might see one too late. 🙂

As Burge already wrote above, there is a 10 day demo without any feature limitation, so you should just try that and see if it fits your requirements. Regarding quality of offline ATC, Pilot2ATC is definately the best available option.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PeterS72 said:

Pilot2ATC can be used in a text-only mode. All ATC messages are displayed in a text field. Pilot can enter phraseology terms from dropdown menus. I occasionally use that when it's late and my wife already asleep.

The window can be reduced to the most necessary elements and optional sticked on top of any other window. I'd still recommend a second monitor, though you could overlay it over the flight simulator main screen, but I think that would get annoying. There is no in-game overlay.

I think it should work out, with the only possible problem that you'd need to look to the second monitor frequently if there was a new ATC message. Luckily, Pilot2ATC does not revoke your license on pilot deviation if you might see one too late. 🙂

As Burge already wrote above, there is a 10 day demo without any feature limitation, so you should just try that and see if it fits your requirements. Regarding quality of offline ATC, Pilot2ATC is definately the best available option.

Thanks! This is what I needed to know. I'll try it out tonight!