Sign in to follow this  
waltpop

Citation Longitude Flight Plan

Doing a short test flight from KOXC to KBDL, Landing RWY ILS33. Entering flight plan in the cdu and in PROC Arrival, I select rwy 33, but I don't want any of the transitions showing to select from. But I can't select none, so how do I bypass of get rid of the transition? When I select ILS rwy 33, flight plan should take me to HADUX then to HOMEY and then land on RWY33. Thanks for any help I can get on this. 

Walt Popowski

Could be the avionics.  Even if you are using the WT G3000 mod, it still uses the default flight plan system...which imo is pretty broken.

What is your exact routing and are you using Navigraph or default data?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Walt, if you're using a plan 'imported' from the World Map planner, then be sure before you enter any procedures to first choose Direct To, to your destination airport, then do whatever you hope to do w/ procedures after that.  That doesn't answer your question I know but it's important to do most of the time, especially if you have gotten to the last waypoint before attempting to select a procedure.

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

14 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Could be the avionics.  Even if you are using the WT G3000 mod, it still uses the default flight plan system...which imo is pretty broken.

What is your exact routing and are you using Navigraph or default data?

Experimenting with a few flight plans. Did one with Navigraph and imported it into MSFS2020. Did one with Simbrief  and imported it into MSFS 2020. Problem seems to be in the Citation Latitude, when I try to use the PROC function for Departure, Arrival and Approach selections. Again with the test flight from KOXC to KBDL, I want to select Runway 33 for my approach, and I don't want any of the transitions. So the CDU should show KOXC - HADUX at 2500' , HOMEY at 1800' and then KBDL ILS 33.   (108.55 @  328 degrees). So if I created this flight plan and imported it into MSFS. Then when I start MSFS2020 and "LOAD" this plan, should I just select from the PROC (Approach) and enter ILS33 and nothing else. I'm still playing with this to figure it out. Haven't tried another jet though, will try the CJ4 and see if I have the same problem. I do appreciate the feed back tough. Hope you enjoy flying as much as I do. 

Walt Popowski

I never use the flight planner.  What happens if you manually enter the plan into the avioincs?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I have encountered this problem as well, In Navigraph you can select final as starting point for the approach, but that choice is not available from the Garmin PROC in the game, only with the transitions, the only way to get around the problem is to select "direct to" the ILS final before you arrive at the transitions to skip them, I think the problem lies with the WT G3000 mod.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

5 hours ago, Ixoye said:

I have encountered this problem as well, In Navigraph you can select final as starting point for the approach, but that choice is not available from the Garmin PROC in the game, only with the transitions, the only way to get around the problem is to select "direct to" the ILS final before you arrive at the transitions to skip them, I think the problem lies with the WT G3000 mod.

May have something there. Let me remove the WT G3000 and seeeeeee if everything works again. Thank You I'll let you know. Not sure how to find you direct in the forum though. 

Walt Popowski