Sign in to follow this  
Zeta976

Most demanded airports for MSFS

Hey there!

My development team is looking for the most demanded airports for MSFS that aren't released or under development. We are looking into a new project.

Right smack-dab in the middle of the US {almost} is KOKC. Will Rogers World Airport. I only know of one individual who has done it, and that was for P3D and FSX. 

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

EDDF Frankfurt ( for basic version users)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

16 minutes ago, petepawn said:

EDDF Frankfurt ( for basic version users)

But keep in mind a very talented developer has been already locked out by an obscure EDDF administration. The German Airport Team (who ever is left there) seems to be the only one granted access ever.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I miss two  airports  

A favorite of all times, Valdez in Alaska. Orbx has one in P3D, they may adapt it but no signal sor far.

Wamema in Indonesia which is the main airport in West Papua and (in)famous for its  chronic 737 crashes. I am afraid that few people know  about Wamena though except the New Guinea maniacs 😁.

And If I look at my screen right now and to my DC-6 drenched in monsoon rain in Calcutta, this airport is in dire needs of a rehab !

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

KEWR...  We haven't had a good Newark in the sim since FS9...  DD's efforts were average at best.  Would LOVE to see a good high fidelity Newark.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

EIDW - Dublin Airport needs a high quality version. The MK Studios version which I bought is a low quality port from Prepar3d which sadly does not do it justice in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

LFLX - Chateauroux, France.

Please, somebody make this airport. It's the A320 circuit bashing mecca for newbie Airbus jockeys. So many airlines send their rookies there to do their four TO's and Landings before joining the line here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Châteauroux-Centre_"Marcel_Dassault"_Airport

LFLL please! Lyon is the 2nd largest city in France and never had a descent airport...

Edited by Noooch
  • Like 3

How about showing some much needed love to CYUL?

• Like 1

Mario Di Lauro

1. MMPR - Puerto Vallarta

2. MWCR - Cayman Islands

3. MKJS - Montego Bay

4. MKNG - Negril

5. MDPC - Punta Cana

6. MBPV - Turks in the Caribbean

7. KMSP - Minneapolis/St. Paul Intl.

8. KIAH - Houston Intl.

Edited by Dillon

FS2020