Jump to content
Flysimware

More progress on the Cessna 414AW

Recommended Posts

Will the Cessna 414 be available for P3D version 3 once it is available for purchase? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, raymie said:

Will the Cessna 414 be available for P3D version 3 once it is available for purchase? 

We may only have this for P3D V4 and FS2020. Sorry but this bird is a lot of work for a single developer and i am wasting my time making 32 bit nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2020 at 11:17 AM, mikebxb said:

If the graphics are at least equal to the Alabeo 310R, then I'll be the first in line to get this bird. I have no doubt the flight dynamics will be good.

The Milviz 310R was painted by the same Company that is painting our C414 right now. So i would suspect the quality to be very good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there an estimated completion date? I own a 414 and would love to have it in my sim. I own a Fly This Sim BATD approved sim running X Plane as the driver. Would this work with it?

Panel

Aspen PFD / MFD

Garmin 750

Garmin  345R

Garmin  330

Twin MPV-50 engine monitors

Dan

Edited by dirtdiggerdan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dirtdiggerdan said:

Is there an estimated completion date? I own a 414 and would love to have it in my sim. I own a Fly This Sim BATD approved sim running X Plane as the driver. Would this work with it?

Panel

Aspen PFD / MFD

Garmin 750

Garmin  345R

Garmin  330

Twin MPV-50 engine monitors

Dan

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately the FSW C414 will not be compatible with X-Plane. It will work with P3D and the new MSFS.

Al

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep checking for updates in this thread every day. I hope we'll see her soon.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rightseat said:

I keep checking for updates in this thread every day. I hope we'll see her soon.

The modeling has been completed and the interior of the C414 was sent to the painter a while ago (recall the exterior painting is already completed). When the interior is returned from the painter the coding for the VC and systems will start (currently coding has been limited to the development of alpha versions of the Garmin 600 AP and Hoskins Fuel gauge).

Best I know,

Al

Edited by ark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ark said:

The modeling has been completed and the interior of the C414 was sent to the painter a while ago (recall the exterior painting is already completed). When the interior is returned from the painter the coding for the VC and systems will start (currently coding has been limited to the development of alpha versions of the Garmin 600 AP and Hoskins Fuel gauge).

Best I know,

Al

All good news, thanks for letting us know how it's going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NormH3 said:

Any updates?

As far as I know, the interior of the C414 is still at the company doing the textures.

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rightseat said:

I hope they don't pay by the "shop hour." 🙂

 

I think it's all based on how many gallons of paint it takes!  😉

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 8:19 AM, ark said:

It will work with P3D and the new MSFS.

The Lear 35 from Flysimware was my favorite aircraft in P3D. But times are changing and I am now completely immersed in the new MSFS.

A very big hope now is the C414 in the new simulator.


Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset for Ezca 2/3 - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software    http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nickbe said:

A very big hope now is the C414 in the new simulator.

My understanding is that's the long range plan.

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...