Sign in to follow this  
Slayer68

Prepar3d V5 updates

I know some of you have been disheartened with lack of V5 updates as of yet but I can tell you that we now have 3 of your favorites in beta now. DHC-2, DHC-3 and the Huey.

Please keep in mind there will be no new additional features, bug fixes or PBR updates with these. They are simply to allow you to use the existing products on V5.

Stay tuned for additional info. 

• Like 4

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

2 hours ago, Slayer68 said:

DHC-2, DHC-3

Great news! Thanks.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

good NEWS :-)

...mh,mh,....turbo otter, porter,.....? 😉 

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

On 7/20/2021 at 6:52 PM, Rob_Ainscough said:

Have you guys considered providing the 3DSMax files/textures to "others" and have them update to PBR for free?  NDA and/or any other legal contract signing of course.

Cheers, Rob.

That would be highly unlikely as they are being adapted to MSFS with full PBR treatment etc. That would be essentially shooting ourselves in the foot. I could imagine that there would be half baked MSFS ports within days if we were to do that.

Some like the Md530 and Porter I believe are already PBR. On the 737 the textures were already done but other problems surfaced and it never made it to release stage before MSFS hit.

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

Add PC-6 and turbo otter to the list. CJ is a busy man 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

12 hours ago, Slayer68 said:

Add PC-6 and turbo otter to the list. CJ is a busy man 😉

👍 I emailed Osh about helping to test the v5 updates...

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

V5 B55 update is out in our support forum for the product. Please Keep in mind these are only updates to install it to V5, there will be no additional bugfixes or texture updates unless otherwise noted. http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=13113  (You need forum access)

Edited by Slayer68

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

On 7/28/2021 at 5:31 PM, Slayer68 said:

V5 B55 update is out in our support forum for the product. Please Keep in mind these are only updates to install it to V5, there will be no additional bugfixes or texture updates unless otherwise noted. http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=13113  (You need forum access)

I can't seem to get forum access. I don't see where to register in the support forum and don't have a password though I am registered and purchased the Otter from the Milviz site. I don't see anywhere on the support forum to sign on. 

Vic green

1 hour ago, PATCO LCH said:

I can't seem to get forum access. I don't see where to register in the support forum and don't have a password though I am registered and purchased the Otter from the Milviz site. I don't see anywhere on the support forum to sign on.

Please email: info@milviz.com with your purchase details and you will be granted forum access. 

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

UH-1, PC-6, DHC-3T, DHC-3, DHC-2  V5 installers can now be accessed via the MV support forums in their respective areas.

Edited by Slayer68

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

Will V5 installers be available for the Cessna 310R Redux, the "Twinkie", the Bobcat and possibly the B55 Baron? I really enjoyed these aircraft in P3D 3.4.

Thanks,

Raymie

9 hours ago, raymie said:

Will V5 installers be available for the Cessna 310R Redux, the "Twinkie", the Bobcat and possibly the B55 Baron? I really enjoyed these aircraft in P3D 3.4.

Thanks,

Raymie

B55 is available now in its support area. Bobcat and twinkle are being tested, no eta on the 310R yet.

Edited by Slayer68
Spelling

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

The Twinkie and Bobcat V5 installers are now up in their respective support sections.

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png