Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Which is you preferred aircraft EVER in X-Plane ?

Zibo, FJS 727, Aerobask Robin DR401 (completely underrated IMHO)

• Like 2

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

4 hours ago, Janov said:

You are probably right about the chart being cumulative...maybe they should reset it sometime.

However this is data not from forum members, but from all X-Plane users that agreed to have their usage data analyzed. This happens by checking the "send anonymous usage data to X-Plane" checkbox in the General settings screen.

I realise that. My point is that if the chart showed plane usage data from, say, last week or a given point in time it would be very different.

If it was 25 - 30 years ago I would have been all set for the Felis 742 about to get released, but these days I don't get that muchh interest from classic airliners.

Also noticed the inibuilds A310 was released.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Only picking one is a tough, tough call.  But if I was pressed, and these are all in VR:

Just Flight BAe146 Professional: Flown on ADF and VOR, it's modern mixed with old school at its finest.

On the other hand if I was allowed 'favourite by category' then I would have to add:

Just Flight Avro Vulcan: simply stunning modelling.  You can almost smell the black military cockpit paint and, wow, that take-off howl...

Flying Iron Simulations Spitfire IX:  Well...it just has to be on the list, doesn't it.  It just has to be.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 7700x @5.5GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; HP Reverb G2

X-Trident Bell 412, if I had to pick just one. A terrific full-featured model and a blast to fly.

Other favorites are the other two that I virtually "owned" in the FSEconomy game, so I have hundreds of hours flying them in different parts of the world:

Turbo Goose
Carenado Pilatus PC-12

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

Lots of great ones, TBH. Many already mentioned. The SAAB, IXEG, ToLiss, TBM, Inibuilds. Hard to pick a definite winner. Anyone got the Inibuilds A310?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12